• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
Hey RNC!

Can you do some Rare Candying for me?

Quilava Lv.26 -> Typhlosion Lv.100
Moveset: Sunny Day (Could you teach it this move in place of Tackle)/ Defense Curl/ Lava Plume (Will learn at level 35)/ Flamethrower

I have a few more, but I haven't trained them yet. What would you like in return??

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Hey Rnc :D

been a long time anywayyyyys

I now have ds compatible net :x so I am back and im looking for a Oshawott and Tepig for now :D I can do some breeding for you :x if you wish as soon as I remember how to get them ivs and such ;D

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Thank you rnc :) I will get you my fc now :) is there anything I can do for you ?

Years
Hey RNC are you available to trade now? I have pokemon I would like you to rare candy.

Quilava Lv.26 -> Typhlosion Lv.36
Moveset: Sunny Day (Could you teach it this move in place of Tackle)/ Defense Curl/ Lava Plume (Will learn at level 35)/ Flamethrower

Comusken -> Blaziken (Lv.36)
Moveset: Ember / Double Kick / Bulk Up ( Could you teach this move in place of Rock Tomb) / Blaze Kick (Will learn at Lv. 36)

It may be an odd request, but could you level them up to the said levels (36) and then return them to me. I will then clone them and give them to you once more and then could you level them up to 100 with a little different moveset?

Years
Just 2 at the moment. (The Quilava and now Combusken). When we trade back i'll give you the new moveset that I would like if that's okay with you. What FC should I register?

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Hey Rnc its been a bit hit and miss for today ^^ but I should be online for a bit and ill put my fc in my sig ;)

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Great :) i put my fc there for black ;)

just lemme know which fc you would like me to use ^^

Last edited:
Back