• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart Gold Outdoor Tileset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 18, 2013
Heart Gold Tilesets

I am now to the point where I have more then just outdoor tile sets completed or in the making. I will be creating a new thread in the next couple of days (hopefully) with more then just outdoor tiles.

The tiles are being created for RPG Maker XP. I might do Ace in the future. Need to get the program before that happens though.
I am creating tilesets from Pokémon: Heart Gold
(Since I love the graphics in this game)
I might create tilesets for black and white 2 in the future. But, for now I am only doing Heart Gold since I want to use these tiles for the pokemon game that me and my friends are working on.

Please Read
Tile sets will be posted with contrast changes and color overlay to change how it looks from the original game. That way people wont want to steal the tile sets. Once the tile set are close to being completed. I'll post the non-contrast changed tiles for everyone to use. (As long as credit is given to Me for creating the tile sets and Nintendo for the game itself)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 18, 2013
These are nice! Were they made by you?

I didn't create the textures for the tiles. You can say thanks to Nintendo for that one. But, Yes I created the tile sets. I am still working on it. It's a little more complicated then I thought it was going to be when I decided to do this.

Please close or delete this topic. Creating a new topic since I plan on creating tiles for everything with heart gold. Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back