• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

*shrug* I gotta admit, it isn't as annoying as the language of the 1337/l33t. Just try to understand it without needing a translator XD; (I wonder if there really is a l33t translator out there, fff.)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I felt like I should contribute to this thread since I'm in a good mood sorta?

Last edited:

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

This thread's been around longer than another similar thread on another forum, and the latter thread has more posts :<

So, contributing is always good!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

sO YOU'RE GOING TO TALK LIKE THIS NOW?

... considering what your signature is hinting at.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, looking at the Star Sign perspective I can see it since Gemini = Twins = Two, and S is the closest thing to a 2 since it can be like... a backwards 'S'? idek.

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013

I was going to say that it seems like a pain to type that way.
Then I realised you could just keep capslock on and type 'normally', instead of holding down shift like I imagined how I would do it...

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Hmm, that actually makes sense XD;

If I were to speak based on my theme, I'd either be speaking Pokéspeak, or I'd be a lot more timid. Heaven forbid I switch to an Anghel Higure theme; the guy's living out such an insane fantasy nobody will understand what I say.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I... Would probably just be more like Colette or Mithos because I actually play them. So basically I would be adorbable. Or more adorable? Or less Adorable? IDK ALL THE ADORBS. Oh god that's totally what we need. MORE PEOPLE WITH INSANE FANTASIES.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

I'm already hyperactive and impatient like Barry, so that would be easy to pull off :B I also really want to play him again someplace.

Also,

(A six or seven year old boy comes into the children's bookstore, his mother trailing behind him.)

Mother: "Go on then! Ask! She won't know what you're talking about and then you can stop wasting my time!"

Boy: "Hello!"

Me: "Hello."

Boy: "I want a book."

Me: "Well you're in the right place."

Boy: "It's about a boy. Who lives with a caveman. He's got a funny name beginning with 'S'."

Mother: "There. Now you know there's no such book."

Me: "That wouldn't be 'Stig of the Dump' would it?"

Boy: *jumping up and down* "Yes yes yes! I told you mummy!"

Mother: "Don't contradict me in front of my son!" *starts walking her son out of the shop and still talking to me* "You read too many books!"

I'm so glad the new firewall doesn't block that site ;w;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I... Don't know what character I'm most like/I'm really life. It's a question I can almost never answer. xD; There are some Unova game characters in Vatheon. But Soul Campaign (which amusingly I feel more at home at despite Vat people being the ones I typically talk to on Plurk) has a Haruka and a Sapphire and oh god their CR. xD;

oh pffft. I suppose I would feel a little embarrassed myself for being contradicted like that, but I wonder if she really tried to see if it existed beforehand. xD;

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

JUN/BARRY WAS MADE FOR ME, I JUST KNOW IT. /brick'd Sapphire Mun is Holo, I'm guessing? :B Also I remember their convo. in that test drive meme. FFFFFF I DON'T EVEN.

I'd hate being contradicted too, but I probably would do some research before coming to a conclusion like that XD; Gotta love Google, ne?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

MAN I WANT A CHARACTER MADE FOR ME. ...That's not Nemui. xD; Yeuuup, Sapphire Mun is Holo. IT WAS ALL THE CHAOS. IT'S AMAZING.

Same! Yes! Gotta love Google!

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

There's one out there, I just know it! Idk if you knew this already or not but Holo is Holofluff from PC :B

I still remember at my old school the firewall would sometimes act up and Google was blocked temporarily XD;

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Welcome back! To show you how glad I am to see you here, here's another silly customer:

Customer: "Our daughter is looking for a book called Antonyms and Cinnamons."

(I type it into our search system, but no dice.)

Me: "Would you know the author's name?"

Customer: "No, I forget. It was something weird though. She wrote it down, but I forget."

Me: "Might you mean Antonyms and Synonyms?"

Customer: "Yes! That's it!"

(I search again.)

Me: "Nothing with that exact title is coming up. Was there more to it?"

Customer: "The author's name. It was something funny. Sounded like a dinosaur. Wait, I think I might have it here."

(She searches through her pockets and fishes out a little folded piece of paper.)

Customer: "Here it is. Antonyms and Cinnamons by Theo Saurus!'"
Mm, cinnamon 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back