• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Elaynii's Junk

WarGreymon-X

Ultimate Nerd
Years
  • Age 33
  • US
  • Seen Jun 18, 2014
Wow, you have quite the talent! I really like your pig Pokemon. I assume it is an electric type? Improvement is evident when comparing your older fakemon with your latest. I can't wait to see more.

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
Wow, you're very good at imitating Sugimori's style and you've got some of the most interesting ideas for fakemon yet. I absolutely adore the ones you've made so far! The piggy's (it's called Pigelec I assume, going by the url) smile coupled with those little floppy ears make it super cute. If there were merchandise of these, I'd buy them in a heartbeat! You're a great artist, so keep it up. :D

Thank you! n_n

I appreciate the kind words, I really do! <3 My Fakémon have been undergoing some changes, so, I'm glad to hear that their designs are liked~! Yes, Pigelec has been quite the popular one among most of my fakes. I have its prevolution done and I'm currently working on its evolution. I think you may like the prevo.. ;P

Once again, thank you! <3

Wow, you have quite the talent! I really like your pig Pokemon. I assume it is an electric type? Improvement is evident when comparing your older fakemon with your latest. I can't wait to see more.

Yes, it's an Electric type!

I have added in it's little data, I didn't know that I hadn't. XD; Thanks though, I appreciate the kind words! The improvement is all thanks to my good friends on deviantART. Their comments and criticism has helped me improve my SugiStyle art~ <3

There will be more, I can promise you.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Wow it all looks so good, I love your 'Zubat' haha, it's simple but I think simplicity is key to fakemon and is very hard to acchieve!

Ęℓαчиıı

Years
Oh, thank you! n_n
I actually have revamped the little guy, so, I might want to post that.. xD;

Spoiler:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Oh god I totally love it! The first one reminded me of Digimon a bit but this one's definitely more Pokémon and I love what you did with you know, the Pokéball on the ground and stance etc. You should definitely make a second stage for it!

Ęℓαчиıı

Years
Oh god I totally love it! The first one reminded me of Digimon a bit but this one's definitely more Pokémon and I love what you did with you know, the Pokéball on the ground and stance etc. You should definitely make a second stage for it!

I'm glad you like it! n_n

The Pokéball was inspired by a good friend of mine on deviantART. I think it looks more professional looking, don't you? Anyways, thanks! Vanip does have two more evolutions; Vabite and Vatear. I have an older concept of Vabite here.

I do, honestly, thank you for the kind the words. :)

Ęℓαчиıı

Years
Okay, guys!

I'm back with a new fake. You guys remember Bombtick? Well, the evolution has been completed! I must say, the design of this one is superb~! I think you all will like it, I know I do! xD

Spoiler:

TERRAKID, the Terrorist Pokémon.

Type(s): Bug/Steel
Height: 2' 04"
Weight: 26.7 lbs

Dex Entry: Unlike Bombtick, Terrakid is a very hostile Pokémon. They love to battle and they often will provoke other Pokémon to attack them. They most powerful moves are SelfDestruct and Explosion.

Years
That Kyurem form looks great! Even though the head and some other parts are mostly in the same pose, I love how you stretched its arms back like that; more dynamic than the official image, I think :3

Great job - so glad to see you still going strong with your art! =D

Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2017
i love your original :s...at least the blue fish that i could see, the other one was broken.
i don't really see much "fakemon" that i like, most of which just lack that certain style or cuteness that pokemon has...or some are overly cute and rounded and don't even remind me of pokemon and more along the lines of sanrio.

your style is perfect though, make a fighter! :D

Ęℓαчиıı

Years
That Kyurem form looks great! Even though the head and some other parts are mostly in the same pose, I love how you stretched its arms back like that; more dynamic than the official image, I think :3

Great job - so glad to see you still going strong with your art! =D

Thanks! ♥
Once there are some more official references, I'll give it a second shot!

i love your original :s...at least the blue fish that i could see, the other one was broken.
i don't really see much "fakemon" that i like, most of which just lack that certain style or cuteness that pokemon has...or some are overly cute and rounded and don't even remind me of pokemon and more along the lines of sanrio.

your style is perfect though, make a fighter! :D

Thanks! ♥w♥
You want a fighter? You've got a fighter!

Meet Brawdile!
Spoiler:

BRAWDILE, the Training Pokémon.

Type(s): Water/Fighting
Height: 2' 05"
Weight: 22.1 lbs

Dex Entry: Brawdile go through rigorous training each and every day to better their fighting skills. When a battle is lost, these Pokémon do not stop training until they pass out.

Jesspke

Passerby~
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Aug 11, 2016
These are amazing. n.n I can't think of anything to criticize on, they all look like original Pokémon art, a bit better in my opinion. :)
If these Pokémon were included in an actual game, I'd get that game ASAP!

Ęℓαчиıı

Years
These are amazing. n.n I can't think of anything to criticize on, they all look like original Pokémon art, a bit better in my opinion. :)
If these Pokémon were included in an actual game, I'd get that game ASAP!

Aww, you're much too kind sweetie! Well, these fakes aren't being made for no reason. I am developing a game with them in it, the link is in my signature! c:

So, for those of you who visit this thread. Any certain type you all would like to see?

Years
I'd really love to see a grass type from you :3 You've not done many of them and I personally have been hoping to see one for a while. XD;

But ahh, I adore Brawdile. The pose is just awesome and the lines are so smooth - I'd definitely use him if he were a starter!

Ęℓαчиıı

Years
I'd really love to see a grass type from you :3 You've not done many of them and I personally have been hoping to see one for a while. XD;

But ahh, I adore Brawdile. The pose is just awesome and the lines are so smooth - I'd definitely use him if he were a starter!

Heh, thanks Cirno! <3 To be honest, I don't have many Grass-types yet. The only ones I have are the starter, Purleaf and three more which haven't been inked. Well, I'll post them later~ Here's the Grass Starter, Purleaf! :D

Spoiler:

Years
Aw, he's adorable!! :D I really love his little paws and the pink heart-like markings. You should definitely ink those you haven't finished; would love to see them! You've been improving so much since you posted this thread =D

Ęℓαчиıı

Years
Hey there, guys!

I'm back with a new fake~! Everyone meet Charpea! It's the regional, secondary bird and it's based off of a peacock.
Spoiler:

Ęℓαчиıı

Years
... I'm not dead. x'D I'm alive, but barely. Everything has been so hectic lately, I haven't had time to do virtually anything. :c Anyways, I have two new fakes for you all today! I present Charoyal and Orkid.

Charoyal
Evolves from Charpea.
Spoiler:

Orkid
Spoiler:

Back