• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I like cute things.

Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I'm not sure if I could eat after having my mind blown to such an extent.

Wonder if I should watch some toonz, only managed a couple of eps yesterday.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
And this is why I hate youtube peoplez.

Video I made:

Comment it received today: Dude you wasnt the one making most of video. Most of this is the exact same as from Dnubspro's ^^ Dont act like your responsible for this

Screw you. I worked on it for 3-4 hours. Dnubspro's thing was his thing. His video (the one Lappy posted sometime ago) was definitely an inspiration but apart from sharing a few similarity in scenes and dialogues, there's nothing in common. His video is waaay better too. ;x

Honestly, the kind of people I hate the most are thieves that steal others' works and claim them as their own. And being labelled as one myself makes me infuriated to the core. I wish I could punch the guy/girl.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Commenters are often, unintentionally, ashwholes.

You put out a drawing you've spent much time on; comments: "oh that looks like X character lol"
First, no, unless you count hair colour they look nothing alike, and second, thanks for the comment that has nothing to do with the image and feels irrelevant and rude in general.

I never want to go viral on youtube, ever, because the comments would damage my mental health.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years

I used to hear quite a lot of bad stuff about YT on forums. Now I've experienced it first-hand. :/

On a side note, both OP and naruto were pretty darn great this week. :DDD also AMVs, when done nicely, can actually turn out to be pretty darn amazing so I definitely don't agree with "AMVs are a curse" thing.

P.S: Finished 15 episodes of Bebop in one day. Addicting series. :O

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

This entire flashback in Naruto is going exactly as expected.

Really didn't expect a Tenkaichi Tournament in my 1piss.

Bebop is indeed an addictive series. Make sure you watch that film as well.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Late but re: youtube comment haha at 'you wasnt'

My mom's computer is so slow I have a feeling she doesn't have an anti-virus. This needs to be fixed.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Posting here as well as I'm pretty sure only 3 people view the Bleach fc.

Anyone know if there was any Rukia fanart made using that uniform from op 10? Need it for research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back