• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chef30's Breeding And Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Welcome to my trading shop! Make yourself at home and feel free to look through my trading selection. I may not have as much as other traders, but I do have some interesting things around here. Feel free to make an offer! :)

(Under Construction. You may still order)
Rules:
*All PC rules apply
*No hacks. If I trade you a hack, I will gladly refund you
*Only fair trades
*I do not clone, but I will gladly accept them. Hey, pokemon are pokemon
*Once you receive a pokemon from me, you may clone it and do whatever you want with it
*Do not be rude to me or anyone else. First come first serve
*Do not rush me. Hey, I also have a life
*I do not happen to have shinies right now, so I will make it fair by trading more than 1 poke for a shiny. Same goes for legends
*Have fun trading!
*I do not list the IV's of my pokemon. If you want to know, just ask :)​

Wants:​

DW females that are not listed.
Egg-move pokes.
Rare items.
Shiny pokemon.
Shiny breedables.
Rare breedables.
Evolutionary Stones
Pokerus
And more! I'm open to all offers! :)​

Anouncements:​

New National Dex Pokemon!:
I can now catch National Dex wild pokemon and breed them! If you would like one, just ask! Updating list soon!​

Haves:​

Starters:​

1.png

4.png

255.png

495.png

498.png

501.png

Bred:​

511.png

513.png

515.png

32.png

546.png

246.png

610.png

147.png

570.png

298.png

371.png

206.png

451.png

235.png

New!

And more, just ask!​

Egg-move:​

498.png

(Yawn)​

207.png

(Agility and Baton Pass)​

633.png

(Dark Pulse)​

DW pokes:​

115.png

37.png

133.png

60.png

403.png

349.png

187.png

29.png

108.png

114.png

270.png

Items:
Shiny Stone (x1)
Leaf Stone (x1)
Everstone (x1)
Sun Stone (x1)​

Services:
You can give me a certain poke and I will breed it for you.
You can give me a pokemon and I will tell you it's stats (IV's, EV's, etc.)
TM and HM training avalable.
TMs and HMs I can teach:
Spoiler:

And just about anything else you can think of!​

Extras:​

Coming Soon:

More DW Pokes!
More bred pokemon!
EV trained pokemon!
Pokemon with good IV's!​

Updates:
NEW! National Dex Pokemon!
NEW! TM and HM teaching!​

Donations:​

If you donate, I will give you one of the following for your generosity :)(You may not choose natures, genders, IV's, EV's, etc. If you are lucky, you may receive a Egg-move pokemon, A pokemon with a good nature, etc.)​

Rewards:Tepig
Zorua​

Deino
Bagon
Dratini​

Thank you and please order!​

Last edited:

Slugger57

Noble 6
Years
Would you be interested in trading me a Bold natured DW Eevee?
I can offer you a DW Gligar with Agility, Baton pass, X-scissor, and rock slide egg moves. I also have Ferroseeds with leech seed. That's all I can think of off the top of my head. PM or VM me with what you would like for it.

Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2011
I'm interested in the DW Vulpix - what gender is it? I'd like a female one in order to breed the Drought on, though if it's male with a good nature and IVs that could be good as well. I've got a fair few DW Pokémon I could offer in return (I've been looking for a Vulpix for a couple of months but haven't found one...); would you be interested in Girafarig, Qwilfish, Hoothoot, Ledyba, Tauros, Pacharisu or Poochyena? Those are the ones I can remember off the top of my head, if you'd rather have something else I can have a trawl through my boxes.

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
Years
Would you be interested in a Dark Pulse or Extrasensory Zorua? Dark Pulse I can breed anytime, Extrasensory is still in process so it might take a day or two.

Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2011
I would be happy to trade a DW Qwilfish for the DW Vulpix♀. I must confess, however, that this is my first time trading on these forums and on the global trade station, so where do we go from here?

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
Years
Is it possible to get a Ice fang Guts Shinx.
The Dream world never works for me i dont know why.
I can trade Heavy Slam Tepig, Night Slash Oshawott, and Glare Snivy.
My FC is 0304-1700-9274

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
@Musharna: Yes, that would be awesome. Could I get a Dark Pulse Zorua? And what would you like for it?

@MrEjMcD: Oh that's alright. Sorry It's taking so long, whenever I breed my Vulpix with someone else, it's either I get a DW male Vulpix or a Female regular Vulpix :\ But I'm going to keep breeding.

@Lezza: Sorry, but I can't breed one because none of my pokes know Ice Fang. If you could trade me a poke that does, I could breed one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back