• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Reigns [T] REMAKE (SU/OOC)

かずき Kazuki

Feeling down and broken...~
Years
かずき Sign-Up

I Hope I'm not too late... I can't be any of the main angels obviously, but I think this character could fit into the story somehow... :)

Spoiler:

I know there is a lot of missing details to my Character. He will have a large and expansive background with lots of information. If you need to know more, sis, jsut PM me on here and ask whatever questions you need. :)

Edit: Almost forgot the password...
Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers...
:P

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Vegeta my character bumped into Travis^^ Just letting you know in case that was confusing.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Lol, What is it with Everyone bumping into me? Am I like a bump magnet? :D I'll have something up by today sometime.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Vegeta's interesting? XD I dunno. I just wanted Elsie to meet someone so opposite of her.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
What do you want me to do to her, eat her? :P I can make that happen, you know. lol

You're a light angel, right? I might need confirmation on this, but dark angels can sense light angels, right?

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
That'd be hard considering her magical dragon will set him on fire. XD Yes she is a light angel and I think dark angels can.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
*rubs hands together maliciously* Excellent. I'll be posting sometime today. :P

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Oh god poor Elsie XD. I should fear for my life. Or hers. XD

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Argrgrhrg I didn't account for fire being able to produce light! You lucked out! *pouts*

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
XD I know I did. Regardless, Elsie ain't goin down that easily. She has to get mentally broken first, which won't be prettyl. :D Travis could actually use her for a while if he tried. He could just convince her he's an NPC that was testing her or something. :P

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Well, Travis is known for his mental warfare...*must....resist* OK, I'll do it! But I do it MY way. :D

かずき Kazuki

Years
Ugh, Sis still hasn't posted that I'm accepted... I'm gonna type out my first post...

She did accept me, so if any of you can contact her and ask, she will tell you..

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
Years
Whaaaaaa! Y'all have been busy! :D

Haha, I'll have a post up after school today!! :3 I've had a hectic couple of days :) gee, I'm apologizing about not posting my own RP :P

or...perhaps I'll get the post up sooner...I'm not getting any sleep.

I hope y'all are having fun!!

かずき Kazuki

Years
Hey sis!! You should be one of the people to help free Kazuki too :3

I'm thinking most to all of the Light Angels should meet in the underground tunnel Kazuki is frozen in...

Also, enjoying the Fuyu & Cain arguement... :D If I may have input there, maybe Travis is more of a people-person than he realizes... :3

Lastly, me and Fuyu are going to become best friends in the story, and have some fun game-themed jokes :P

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Oh, I never said he wasn't a people person, he definitely is...just not the good kind of people person.., :) I'll probably post on wednesday.

かずき Kazuki

Years
Fuyu is closing in on Kazuki's location, encased in ice. Spellsun seems to have completely ignored the situation altogether. Miley, you should post, and come help get Kazuki out...

~

You know what I realized? Whenever I write for this RP, Evanessence songs go through my head. I suppose because the lead singer is an angelic singer... :D

EDIT:

NOTE: I know it's a little late, but I'm changing my character's name, since no one knows it IC yet. It is now "Seraph Dark"

Last edited:

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
Years
@ Everyone

Sorry I've still been inactive. I was trying enjoy what computer time I have left :( I might, possibly end up with no computer time for a while...because of a bad, very bad grade I recieved. It's only a possibility, I might be able to talk myself out of it. So please just be aware that it is possible. If I am still able to get online, I shall devote my after-school day to posting, cuz I do have somethings I need to get along with :3

That is all. You may continue with..whatever it is y'all were doing before reading this message :D

かずき Kazuki

Years
I'm going to just post, because I'm holding back posts from miley and Fuyu, and honestly I want to post already... Just a little reminder that his name is now "Seraph Dark"...

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jess you have to post NAAAAOOO >.<

Idk since Travis left me as well I can't do anything now ;~; WE NEED THE STORY TO MOVE ON! COME ON SOME ANGEL OF LIGHT JUST FIND ZACK ALREADY >:(

Back