• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess that favorite!

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
Since you're a glitchy guy, I think your favorite is Missingno.
Good guess CourageHound, you were close. I'll give another hint as to what my favorite Pokemon is. My favorite Pokemon is one of the five Grass type starters.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
:cer_no: Seriously guys just because i like glitches doesn't mean MissingNo. is my favorite pokemon.Do it again and i'll kill you!

I'll give you a hint, its a fire type.

^ Is your favorite pokemon Sceptile?

Last edited:
Years
I'm gonna have to go with the Charizard here, it's just badass.

Now now guys, don't crowd, don't push, you're never going to guess my fave but who gets it right gets 20 dollars.

Years
Close, but still wrong. Try harder.

I'm gonna say... A Kyurem!
You know, because huge ice dragon in your avatar AND signature, nothing special...

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Naw it isnt Kyreum. Actualy someone allready guessed right earlier but i'm not gunna say who :cheeky:

Well, I guess your favorite is magnemite?

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Jeez... Pikachu?
Ok, so since Gardevoir is too easy and has already been guessed, try to guess my second favorite.
It's ridiculously easy, though.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
I think your second favorite is...
129.gif

Magikarp. I'm pretty sure I'm correct.

Back