• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SC Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Thankies!
fe2n00b6on.png

That was in my sig. It was taken out of it cuz it was too wide.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Well I got 2 and 3 done now. Now i'm going to do 4 and then show you guys 5 :D.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Its pretty good I like it. Just not very funny to me. But now i'll show you guys 4,5,and 6 :D.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
Well, part one wasn't supposed to be funny at all, it was just there to show you why Mario is falling from the ceiling in part two. Part two is supposed to at least give you a grin during the falling & laughing part. I even went to the trouble of having Bowser's face zoomed in on to add to the insanity of his laughter...

Your comics were short & funny as usual. Keep up the good work.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
Tendo said:
Well, part one wasn't supposed to be funny at all, it was just there to show you why Mario is falling from the ceiling in part two. Part two is supposed to at least give you a grin during the falling & laughing part. I even went to the trouble of having Bowser's face zoomed in on to add to the insanity of his laughter...

Your comics were short & funny as usual. Keep up the good work.
Your comic is good. :D
Not that funny thoe, I coulden't read what Bowser was saying.
Goatman56, your comics are always so funny, I can't get enough! :P

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
I did #7. Some of you might not understand this comics joke. So if you need any help understanding it, just ask.

Years
Goatman56 said:
I did #7. Some of you might not understand this comics joke. So if you need any help understanding it, just ask.
lol, thats really funny. I love your custom comics. im inspired by your work.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Thanks for the compliment Halo. Also Halo glad that my comics inspire you. Alot of people at a differen't forum are angry at me for making that comic. But I don't care :P. So 8 should be done by later tonight :D.
p.s. Last day of school!

Years
meh39ox.png

ZOMG NEW MEH!
yes, Blade knight will be missed...........naw just kiddin.
This is the first comic with Chibi the Ninja.
not funny to me though.........ohwell.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
I made #8. In this one we see why Lickitung doesn't make comics.

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
Goatman, I wish I could figure out why I like yours so much! XD Then maybe I'd be able to make better ones myself! Tehy R teh funny! XD

Well, just plugging my comic here, since I'm hungry for reviews (I'm trying to decide whether I should make more or not. x_X The link to my comic is in my sig. Check it out, wouldja?

Oh, and please tell me everything you see wrong with it! I know already that it's pixely and weird (but to be honest, that's what I wanted :D) but it's got so many other flaws... I want you guys to help me pin 'em down. :P Pretty please?

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
Years
Hey Goatman56 coolarado *this word is also made by me. Please don't steal it* comic you made. I like it. :P

Shuko I have seen your comic. It's nice and a bit funny. :P

Daviku Weird but cool comic. Keep it up.^_~

~RAP~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back