• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Genesis

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
i found it quite hard to train, as the pokemons in route 5?(i think, the one south of latim city) are lvl 8+ and the trainers there have pokemons that are lvl 16.i need to grind to level up.

by the way, how do you get to the 2nd gym leader? the water one

You have to beat both the trainers in front of the pool. One of them then offers you his Pokemon to surf across.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
The tree has a top part and a bottom part and I'm pretty sure it goes only over the bottom part...
Uh, yeah, I know. I'm saying that the Block Data of both the bottom and top part of the tree are set to 0.
I was guessing that mist should cover both.

Anyway, Thrace, hope to see some updates. ;)

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
Uhhh, guys that was really off-topic.

Anyway, I won't be able to work on Genesis for a while so I think I'll close this thread. I'll probably make a new thread and hopefully beta 4 will be out too.

Back