• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years
:O This and Diagonal Movement.....I wish I could get the games just for those reasons! lol

tnfsf11

I think I'll be the one making the food challenge ;)
Also I'm thinking about making a key, the user who signs up associates the foods he just ate with the Pokémon I list, that should be easier for people ^_^

Probably tomorrow I'll ask the mods if I can make that challenge, wish me luck!

Name

Moémon Master
Years
stipulations for healing in the foodie challenge:
no potions can be used, only food items such as berries and roots.
pokemon centers are okay.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I think I'll be the one making the food challenge ;)
Also I'm thinking about making a key, the user who signs up associates the foods he just ate with the Pokémon I list, that should be easier for people ^_^

Probably tomorrow I'll ask the mods if I can make that challenge, wish me luck!

It's not been done yet, so I'm 100% sure that challenge will be accepted if you put it up.
Also, if you're gonna put a list of Pokemon that we'll be able to use, make sure you put a toooon of Pokemon, because food consist of numerous stuffs and look/be different with every meal.

Xaldin

Years
now i'm hungry,very much hungry. :O
right now I'm very thankful that you can rematch the breeder class trainers in B/W2. makes training a lot easier.

Xaldin

Years
Yes,especially since in the hack i'm playing,the breeder has a Chansey! :D

Finally got my entire team fully evolved,and i'm so happy.

Xaldin

Years
In a way,both. the hacks fun to play,but the challenge makes it harder on me. i have to train so much just so i won't blackout often.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Ah so you're doing a challenge :)
Which one are you doing?

And in other news, I'm probably gonna take out my sign-up sheet in Random Pokemon Challenge since no one gave me a team yet, lmao.

Xaldin

Years
Gym Leader Challenge. didn't i give you a team? :O

I gave you this team after you gave me that rain team

105.gif

226.gif

229.gif

055.gif

Back