• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sorry, I will not do that, if you want them then you want them, if notm don't ask me to check anhy thing!!
Sorry!!

10 ANIV Latias lv70 Timid ID 00010 cmt this! oh and do u possibly have a calm mind tm?

Sorry, we were posting at the same time, I'll check your thread now.

Last edited:

Chains

Psychic Trainer
Years
Sorry, not being rude, but that is quiet much to ask some one for a trade.

Youre not being rude, but in other forums its in the rules to post IV's so i dont know why its not here... And its not that hard to check IV's of a pokemon all you do is enter there stats and level and characteristic into a IV calculator most notably Metal Kids and it tells you...... wouldnt even take a minute :/

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Youre not being rude, but in other forums its in the rules to post IV's so i dont know why its not here... And its not that hard to check IV's of a pokemon all you do is enter there stats and level and characteristic into a IV calculator most notably Metal Kids and it tells you...... wouldnt even take a minute :/

No, it's not a rule here and do you want to know why?? It's aggrevaiting to do that!! And simple rude to even ask some one to do that for you, if you want to know that IV, trade and chack them yourself!!

Chains

Psychic Trainer
Years
No, it's not a rule here and do you want to know why?? It's aggrevaiting to do that!! And simple rude to even ask some one to do that for you, if you want to know that IV, trade and chack them yourself!!

Ummm why would i trade for a pokomon if i dont know its IV's?
I dont see how its rude either... Not only does it tell you how good the pokemon it lets people know if there hacked or not :/
And again i dont see how its aggrevating it doesnt take that long...
Would you be happy if soemone traded you a pokemon with IV's like this? 1/3/5/0/15/0? I dont think so thats why i care

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I dont see how its rude either... Not only does it tell you how good the pokemon it lets people know if there hacked or not :/
Would you be happy if soemone traded you a pokemon with IV's like this? 1/3/5/0/15/0? I dont think so thats why i care

I don't care about the IV's, I care if it's an event or not!! And if it doesn't take that long to check them, then trade for it, check it yourself and if you don't like it, trash it!!

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
Years

She doesn't have to post the IVs if she doesn't want to and thats the end of that :3 besides she's not an IV breeder and there are people who don't care about IVs. There are plenty of IV breeders here so you can check their threads out.

====

Anyway, hello RNC long time no see :3

I'm very interested in these pokemon

ANA Pikachu lv10 Timid ID 41205
Pikachu lv10 Jolly ID 60321 Osaka
10ANIV Pikachu lv70 Jolly ID 06227

I can offer these in return

Kyoto Cross Media Experience 2009 Pikachu
Sunday Pikachu
Nzone Pikachu

I was wondering if you could possibly trade me a clone back of those events because those are my only copies, or if its too much of a hassle I can find someone else to do it then we could trade ^^

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
She doesn't have to post the IVs if she doesn't want to and thats the end of that :3 besides she's not an IV breeder and there are people who don't care about IVs. There are plenty of IV breeders here so you can check their threads out.

====

Anyway, hello RNC long time no see :3

I'm very interested in these pokemon

I can offer these in return

Sunday Pikachu
Nzone Pikachu

I was wondering if you could possibly trade me a clone back of those events because those are my only copies, or if its too much of a hassle I can find someone else to do it then we could trade ^^

Thanks for backing me one that one!! Very much appreciated!!

You know I'll clone ithem for you, do I need those pokes?? Sorry, to lazy to look!!

Will you take a shiny lvl100 EV'd Venusaur for the lvl100 Snorlax and Lvl100 Togekiss?
If not then ill just trade for the Snorlax.

Yeah, I'll do that trade, but let me trade with Harumi-chan first please.

Last edited:

Harumi-chan

Years
Thanks for backing me one that one!! Very much appreciated!!

You know I'll clone ithem for you, do I need those pokes?? Sorry, to lazy to look!!

Yeah, I'll do that trade, but let me trade with Harumi-chan first please.

Yes I made sure I checked and double check your list ^^
and while doing so I was wondering if we could make it a 6 pokemon trade instead

these of yours

10ANNIV Pikachu lv70 Timid ID 06227
Pikachu lv10 Calm ID 60114 Yokohama
Pikachu lv10 Adamant ID 60505 Yokohama

(I bet you can tell I'm trying to complete my Pikachu event set haha)

for these of mine

Sunday Pikachu
Nzone Pikachu
Nagoya Chimchar
Pokepark Mew
Mitsurin Celebi

I would just like 1 clone back, please and thank you RNC <3

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Yes I made sure I checked and double check your list ^^
and while doing so I was wondering if we could make it a 6 pokemon trade instead

these of yours

10ANNIV Pikachu lv70 Timid ID 06227
Pikachu lv10 Calm ID 60114 Yokohama
Pikachu lv10 Adamant ID 60505 Yokohama

(I bet you can tell I'm trying to complete my Pikachu event set haha)

for these of mine

Sunday Pikachu
Nzone Pikachu
Nagoya Chimchar
Pokepark Mew
Mitsurin Celebi

I would just like 1 clone back, please and thank you RNC <3

Yes, tat would be fine, it's late, don't have much time left, but that's all good, would have had more time if some one wouldn't have been difficult!!
oh, for both or just the Snorlax?

Sorry, now I'm lost, what did you want again??
Truely sorry!!

Harumi-chan

Years
Oh well then we could schedule a trade for tomorrow if you'd like, I wouldn't want to keep you up :3

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Oh well then we could schedule a trade for tomorrow if you'd like, I wouldn't want to keep you up :3

No, I'm up for another 5 hours, but only on here for 1 more.
Let's trade please!!

The Togekiss and Snorlax for the venusaur(Shiny)

Oh, yes, I will just give you those, but give me a bit to finish up another trade please.

you didnt :) just looked
fills~~~~~~~~

Sorry, thought I did, I'll look again now.
Again Sorry!

Last edited:

Harumi-chan

Years
No, I'm up for another 5 hours, but only on here for 1 more.
Let's trade please!!

Oh, yes, I will just give you those, but give me a bit to finish up another trade please.

Sorry, thought I did, I'll look again now.
Again Sorry!

Got it, I'll be on right now

Back