• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

UNDERGROUND: The Kanto Chronicles [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
/headtilts

Nel's name looks fine to me :3 ...Unless you meant my username, though I can't find it anywhere so I'm guessing that's not what you meant XD;

Looks like I'm paired with Loke Loki's character! I'll do my best \o/

I meant your username :3
When Skymin, or Maddy, is picking Nel's name out of the hat she's like "Nel who is..." *thinks for a moment* "Rose-well's(?) character."

Sorry to correct you Skymin, don't smite me with your modly powers please X3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Oh, you meant in the video? /supposed to be going to sleep so can't watch, shhhh

Technically, "Rose-well" is kind of correct. The character I got my name from is「ロズウェル」"Rozuweru", so in Japanese it'd be pronounced "Rohz-wehroo" or something like that. I know the city's "Rahz-wehl", but hey.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
Ah, see every time I played through Yggdra Union I pronounced it as "Ross-Well".

However that intro was cute. idk what else to say. I guess I'll have a post up later tonight or tomorrow?

Nakuzami

Years
Oh, you meant in the video? /supposed to be going to sleep so can't watch, shhhh

Technically, "Rose-well" is kind of correct. The character I got my name from is「ロズウェル」"Rozuweru", so in Japanese it'd be pronounced "Rohz-wehroo" or something like that. I know the city's "Rahz-wehl", but hey.

Yeah, I wasn't sure if it was named after the... city. It just seemed so since I actually recognise the name Roswell due to the 1947(?) alien thingy and I believe that's what Elgyem is related with.
But if it is closer to "Rose-well" then nevermind :> Lol.
LET'S GET ON WITH THE ROLE-PLAY! Dundundundun!!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Someone else who plays Yggdra Union omg. /it's hard finding other fans of the game ;; I played with the Japanese voices in the PSP edition, and I'm fairly sure they pronounced it like they pronounced the first character in Rosary's name. Also kind of makes sense since they're both head of the Black/White Rose houses :3

Anyways I might not be able to get a post up until Thursday, though if I have time tomorrow I might get one up, or at least start one.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Oh, yay, video intro!
I like your Pikachu hat, and your accent is epic :3 I can hear your bird(s) in the background :3
...By games you weren't sure I played did you mean...the original Pokemon games? I don't think TWEWY had games(that I've heard of) so that must be what you mean :S I'VE PLAYED THEM ALL WOMAN!! At least all of the main series games :3
I guess making the invisible-wait, am I allowed to say that here? Nevermind X3
So I'm with Miss Doronjo... okay :)

OH YOU SAID MY NAME RIGHT! EXTRA POINTS!!! XD (I think you may have said Roswell's name a little bit incorrectly :S)
Some people don't say my name right... because SOME PEOPLE are stupid like that(talkin' about family here XD).
Haha, thank you. I kind of planned it all. I'm also wearing a pin, if you can see. I'm Australian, though I don't really sound that Australian. IDK, I sound funny when I talk to myself. If anyone was to skype with me for over 10 minutes, I probably would sound a little different.
And I have SIX BIRDS.

I meant... the world ends with you. THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU IS A GAME! I mean, it's also a manga, but it's mainly a DS game. Nakuzami, go buy it right now. It's AMAZING. Pretty sure you're the only one who hasn't played it out of everyone. I THINK!

You should keep the clue to yourself and maybe discuss it with your partner later on. XD

Nakuzami isn't that hard if you think of it as a japanese name, I guess? XD And I said "Roz-well" didn't I? Not "Rose-well" .__. Unless you say rose funny haha.
However that intro was cute. idk what else to say. I guess I'll have a post up later tonight or tomorrow?
Anyways I might not be able to get a post up until Thursday, though if I have time tomorrow I might get one up, or at least start one.
Awesome. Here's a link to the IC!

Oh, and to everyone: sorry i've been a little slack on the graphics. I keep getting distracted. XD

Nakuzami

Years
Haha, thank you. I kind of planned it all. I'm also wearing a pin, if you can see. I'm Australian, though I don't really sound that Australian. IDK, I sound funny when I talk to myself. If anyone was to skype with me for over 10 minutes, I probably would sound a little different.
And I have SIX BIRDS.

I meant... the world ends with you. THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU IS A GAME! I mean, it's also a manga, but it's mainly a DS game. Nakuzami, go buy it right now. It's AMAZING. Pretty sure you're the only one who hasn't played it out of everyone. I THINK!

You should keep the clue to yourself and maybe discuss it with your partner later on. XD

Nakuzami isn't that hard if you think of it as a japanese name, I guess? XD And I said "Roz-well" didn't I? Not "Rose-well" .__. Unless you say rose funny haha.

I know, you've told me all that already ;3

I thought that might be what you meant... but this just didn't sound like a game, so I just figured you meant Pokemon, which was insane so I went back to TWEWY and then I just said whatever X3

I will.

...It sounded like "Rose-well" to me :3

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Hooo kay!
My first post is coming Friday; since today I was working all day, and tomorrow, I'll have a 4 hour break then, so I'll have plenty of time from then on. :3

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Well it seems like Roswell has a post in the works, so I've been looking at a post sometime after that's up and done... Don't want to make a mess of anything by posting now, so I hope nobody minds if I wait.

.u.;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
For defeating the noise, Gloria and Zorya each earn:

Pin_250c.png
3x 100 Yen - Cash this in for ¥100.

sorry i've been super slack guys, trying to juggle my uni applications, work, procrastinating, etc, but i hope to see a lot of posts coming in! I have a lot planned for you guys <:

Nakuzami

Years
For defeating the noise, Gloria and Zorya each earn:
Pin_250c.png
3x 100 Yen - Cash this in for ¥100.
sorry i've been super slack guys, trying to juggle my uni applications, work, procrastinating, etc, but i hope to see a lot of posts coming in! I have a lot planned for you guys <:

Wait, does that mean we each receive three of those so... 300 Yen each?
Okay... wait, I don't remember... what do we buy/who do we buy it from?
Ah, I'm so bad at this X3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Well it seems like Roswell has a post in the works, so I've been looking at a post sometime after that's up and done... Don't want to make a mess of anything by posting now, so I hope nobody minds if I wait.

.u.;;

I already said this in my reply to your VM but I honestly don't have anything yet ;; I've been extremely busy working on stuff for college (my mom wants me to have two essays and four applications finished by the end of this week), and top that off with school stuff and RP stuff over at LiveJournal... I think it's best if Loki goes before me ^^; I apologize for being so inactive and neglecting.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023

Yeah, that's 300 yen. Later on, when you go into shops, you can buy stuff. DUDE YOU GOTTA PLAY THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU!!!!!
I already said this in my reply to your VM but I honestly don't have anything yet ;; I've been extremely busy working on stuff for college (my mom wants me to have two essays and four applications finished by the end of this week), and top that off with school stuff and RP stuff over at LiveJournal... I think it's best if Loki goes before me ^^; I apologize for being so inactive and neglecting.
Yeah, that's cool! You could probably nearly copypasta your post from the last Underground and just paraphrase in nel's words haha.

And @Loki, you won't stuff anything up. XD I've already got this on a pretty loose chain. The parallel fighting plane? Yeah, I've decided not to do that and stuff. XD

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Don't worry, I'll help you out. :3
TWEWY's amazing!

I'm kinda stumped at the clue though. DX But I have a few ideas!

Nakuzami

Years
Yeah, that's 300 yen. Later on, when you go into shops, you can buy stuff. DUDE YOU GOTTA PLAY THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU!!!!!

Ah, I've never even seen it, anywhere X3
I'll look for it the next time I look up ways to end the world/go to GameStop or something :3

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
OK I'm really sorry, I'm really rusty, and wrote this post in the middle of Welcoming Week at my college, so it's like wtf. XDDD

But it's there, and Roswell, no problem at all-- I'm super busy too. =v=d

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Ah, I've never even seen it, anywhere X3
I'll look for it the next time I look up ways to end the world/go to GameStop or something :3

Well, no one makes it anymore, and its pretty popular; sooo it'd be tricky to find one nowadays. D:

BUT THERE ARE SPECULATIONS FOR A REMAKE!! :3

Anyhow, my: first-idea-to-solve-this-clue post is coming up soon. :D

Nakuzami

Years
Well, no one makes it anymore, and its pretty popular; sooo it'd be tricky to find one nowadays. D:

BUT THERE ARE SPECULATIONS FOR A REMAKE!! :3

Anyhow, my: first-idea-to-solve-this-clue post is coming up soon. :D

Aw, then I'll just have to get it when I look up ways to end the world.
What system is it for...? Somebody mentioned it... but I forgot/*shot*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back