• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In your head.....

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
You suddenly find that you are able to get into the mind of a person of your choice (something like what Professor X of the X-Men can do) and control his/her actions or influence his/her thoughts. You have total control over that person for a limited period of time. What would you do?

Have fun and be creative! xD

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
>:3 What I would do wouldn't be appropriate for me to post here.

But the second thing I would go with.. maybe getting into the mind of someone who could give me lots and lots of money (and also donate lots of money to kids who need it/ medical research)

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Hijack a tourist, have em rob a bank, and then throw em off a cliff. No relation to me, the money can easily be stashed, and I get to rinse and repeat as many times as I want.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I'd be torn between stealing Elendil's idea and make myself rich, or having the person perfom all types of embarrassing stuff and performances in public, just for the fun of it...i guess i'm a simple-minded person ^^

Crux

Evermore
Years
Zombie, zombie, zombie...

Eh, i'd probably just think on my feet.
And I have no idea who i'd take over...

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'd become Angelina Jolie. I'd sell all six of my children and sign up for five more movies, which is what she should be doing with her life and what she would be doing had she not messed up her priorities.

Back