• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SSSS Deadly Snake Bite Club (Snake Pokemon Fan Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
Welcome to the Deadly Snake Bite Club *sssssss!*
Here we celebrate (maybe) and talk about our favorite snake like Pokémon. It can range from Ekans to even Rayquaza. Here we won't talk trash about other Pokémon. Rules are the same for posting (refer to 4/25) . No blazing people! Please please try to be active.

But what if we have no favorite snake Pokémon?
Why do you want to join the club? But it's okay, I am sure there is the right one out there for you!
I would love to have anyone else to join the Club. Here we will not only talk about the snakes, but even role play an adventure, it doesn't have to follow the exact rules but try to make the posts lengthy.
Not only do we love Pokémon, we love snake Pokémon.

Membersssss Lisssst :€
°Hatsune Mika (Mika/Miku/Chansey) Snake Partner: Rayquaza
°Ventitardus (Joey) Snake Partner: Serperior
°CloysterOyster (CloysterOyster) Snake Partner: Arbok
°Talli (Talli) Snake Partner: Seviper
°UltraMew (UltraSerperior) Snake Partner: Serperior
°Eviljelly (eviljelly) Snake Partner: Zygarde
°Murkmire (Murkmire) Snake Partner: Serperior
°AoTora (Ao) Snake Partner: Serperior
°Sheep (Sheep) Snake Partner: Serperior
°Nymphadora (Nymphadora) Snake Partner: Arbok

Ssssign-up Form

Username:
Nickname (optional):
Partner Snake:
Reason for joining:
Answer a topic:
Password (below):
Spoiler:

After signup please be sure to be active!

Topics

- If a snake Pokémon was a starter which one would you choose?
- What type should snakes be?
- Should Pokémon include more snake like Pokémon?
- What was your first snake like Pokémon? Was it the beginning of your favoritism towards snakes?
- What exactly could be a definite or indefinite characteristics to a snake Pokémon?

Last edited:

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Username: Venitardus
Nickname (optional): Joey
Partner Snake: Serperior
Reason for joining: snakes are awesome. They are dangerous (in real life and in Pokémon) in their own way
Answer a topic: If a snake Pokémon was a starter which one would you choose?
Well, Serperior is a snake, and it was the one of the first snake Pokémon I trained, so I'd have to go with him.
Password (below):
Spoiler:

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
Username: Talli
Partner Snake: Seviper
Reason for joining: Snakes are an cool reptile that easily kill it's prey in one bite or wrapping it's body around it and killing it that way.
Should Pokémon include more snake like Pokémon?
Yes pokemon should have more snake pokemon I would like to see one based on an Pit Viper
Password (below):
Spoiler:

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
I have so far thought of Snivy and a Pikachu travel. But before they meet Snivy is just a normal regular Snivy and Pikachu comes out of no where and strange events happen. But it could be different, just an idea, do you have one?

Welcome Talli! I will add you to the list.

I don't know if I will be able to get on this weekend but if anyone joins up either shoot me a VM, PM or just wait until I come back. Should be Monday at the very latest.

Last edited:

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I have so far thought of Snivy and a Pikachu travel. But before they meet Snivy is just a normal regular Snivy and Pikachu comes out of no where and strange events happen. But it could be different, just an idea, do you have one?

Welcome Talli! I will add you to the list.

I don't know if I will be able to get on this weekend but if anyone joins up either shoot me a VM, PM or just wait until I come back. Should be Monday at the very latest.

Ok. Sounds good. And I've been thinking about your idea and I think that would be a great idea. I couldn't come up with anything interesting really.

Years
Username: Sheep
Partner Snake: Serperior
Reason for joining: Like the others, I love snake-mon! Snivy's line are among some of my favorites.

If a snake Pokémon was a starter which one would you choose?
Snivy is already a starter so there goes my choice! I really like it and always get excited to evolve it fully into Serperior. I have one on my main team in Black 2 that I bred with Leaf Blade + Swords Dance, one of my favorite combos. :3

Password: Seviper used Earthquake!

Hey guys! Nice to be here, glad to see the club's opened. I love how you're stretching the s's in the description, so fitting. :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Username: Nymphadora.
Partner Snake: Arbok.
Reason for joining: I don't like snakes at all in real life, but joining just for the love of Pokémon. :]

If a snake Pokémon was a starter which one would you choose?
I would say Snivy, but it's already a starter, so that doesn't count. Let's see... maybe I would go with Arbok. It may not be that great in terms of battling, but I just simply love its design. My second option would be Seviper.

Password (below): Seviper used Earthquake!

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
Welcome Sheep and Nymphadora! Welcome to the club!
Feel free to join the group play :)

I am also looking for a co leader that can help with things while I am gone.

Last edited:

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Username: CloysterOyster
Partner snake: Arbok
Reasoning for joining: Who doesn't love slithery, lethal snakes? They've helped me in tight spots.
Answer a current topic: I believe they should release something like a basilisk, like the one from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. It would probably end up being a Dragon/Poison type (or the other way around), as a basilisk's bite is poisonous and they're very destructive.
Password: Seviper used Earthquake!

Last edited:

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
Username: CloysterOyster
Partner snake: Arbok
Reasoning for joining: Who doesn't love slithery, lethal snakes? They've helped me in tight spots.
Answer a current topic: I believe they should release something like a basilisk, like the one from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. It would probably end up being a Dragon/Poison type (or the other way around), as a basilisk's bite is poisonous and they're very destructive.

I'm sorry but I don't seem to see the password.... Although I agree with you, just forgot something on the form.

Sorry for being gone, snow days and bad internet.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
It's okay, Arceus; don't worry. :] Glad you're back! Anyway, to boost our activity a bit, mind if I kick-off a new topic for you? If you were to give an evolution to any snake Pokémon, which would you choose? Why?

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
Thank you, I would say seviper but into a long snake like a boa and have a marking like a black widow. But zangoose would need an evolution as well.

Years
If you were to give an evolution to any snake Pokémon, which would you choose? Why?

I'd make Seviper a candidate for a mega evolution. He doesn't look like he needs a second form per se but a mega could be really cool if done right. Maybe then he'd be a little more usable in competitive battling, too. To counter perhaps Zangoose could be given one as well - eternal rivals forever.

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
If you were to give an evolution to any snake Pokémon, which would you choose? Why?

I'd make Seviper a candidate for a mega evolution. He doesn't look like he needs a second form per se but a mega could be really cool if done right. Maybe then he'd be a little more usable in competitive battling, too. To counter perhaps Zangoose could be given one as well - eternal rivals forever.

I haven't played x or y but that would be awesome. Especially having both of them. 2 for the price of one lil.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
If I was to give an snake pokemon an evo

I would give Serperior an mega evo because iy's the weakness out of the three Unova starters so it needs an mega to help it out.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Same as above; I'd give Serperior a mega-evolution. It could look bulkier in terms of design, and battling-wise, maybe it could have higher Special Attack and Speed. This way, it'd be much easier for us to utilize it as special-sweeper. Also, Contrary would become its primary ability instead of hidden. Thanks to this, it could use as much Leaf Storm as it wishes to without having to worrying about stat decrease. Instead, it'd stat would get raised. Sounds awesome, doesn't it? :] Along with that, I'd give Arbok an evolution, too.

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
Welcome to the club CloysterOyster! And I do like that idea, it would probably have a deadly attack and the speed may be a little slow, I'll ve adding you to memberssssss lisssst now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back