• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.72 Released)

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
1158 your hack is awesome! please can you implement the runnig in the buildings? and relase a new version?

Years
I've found a bug didn't see it mentioned before. From any map you look at anywhere (for me at least) shows me at Sunny Beach. (ex: I'm in Redwood City right now, but my map shows I'm at Sunny Beach).

Also, the two boys in the house next to the P.C. in Halfleaf City causes games to freeze.

Last edited:
Years
And she was supposed to evolve and change gender? o.O
sorry i actually did some mistake in typing sorry it was male fraxure which evolved into female haxorus i am seriously sorry for this but please tell where can i get hm 05

Zetsubou Johnny

He once drank an entire bottle of windex
Years
Playing through this game, enjoying it, but I have a few issues. Everyone's mentioned the grammar so i won't go to hard on that, but perhaps you should get a member on your team who can work on that. it makes it difficult to get into the story and believe/fear/like anyone's character when they have the grammar of a grade school-er.

The town in the forest (i forgot the name) is riddled with tile errors. it was hard to enter the city without going into the invisible secret base.

Where's the move deleter? Since the game forces us to go without pokeballs until you beat the first gym, we're forced to teach our starter CUT which is really troublesome, if i haven't found it yet, might i suggest moving it to an earlier town?

When you force every new character to say "me (insert name here)" when you start talking to them it's choppy and makes dialog more painful than helpful. So as a suggestion where you put a picture of the character can you add a small text box to the bottom of it that displays the characters name?

This isn't much a problem i guess, but I'm at waterwave path and still encountering the same wild pokemon as the first route. It's mildly fustrating seeing random trainers use a diversity of pokemon, but i'm constantly finding budew, rattata and pidove.

And for me personally, can you get any of the starters in game? I'm hoping to get my hands on a Torchic.

Last edited:
Years
Where's the move deleter? Since the game forces us to go without pokeballs until you beat the first gym, we're forced to teach our starter CUT which is really troublesome, if i haven't found it yet, might i suggest moving it to an earlier town?

I didn't like the fact that you had to teach the started cut, fortunately I found the move deleter in Halfleaf City inside the "Move Researching Club"

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I'm just here to say that I completed the western TYRON and central area,so that means this hack's about 100% done.Now,I released the Version1.Also,I re-leveled all the trainers,so that means this hack become more difficult to play.
Some screenshots:
Screenshots5_zpsaffdb04f.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2021
Please remove the rare candy vendor before launching the next version it made the game far too easy. Like whole team was over 60 while everyone else had 35ish pokemons. Maybe add a few more water pokemons while surfing/fishing would be nice^^

Other than that keep up the good work

Years
Woman in this house in Greenland City causes game to go white, have to reset rom to continue

Also, can anyone fill me in on how to get to "Central Area" and/or Rose Town/Orange Villa, which ever one you go to first.

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Woman in this house in Greenland City causes game to go white, have to reset rom to continue

Also, can anyone fill me in on how to get to "Central Area" and/or Rose Town/Orange Villa, which ever one you go to first.

After you defeated the Elite Four,go to the Bronze Port ferry,you can reach the western TYRON by the ship.

I just fixed some bugs and added some small things,also,I canceled the seller of Rare Candies,and now,I released a newer fixed Version 1.2.

Years
I'm really liking this hack, but it seems to the more new patches you put out the more bugs I come across, some big some small.

First picture, when you walk out the right side of the Elite Grandfathers house you end up behind the vending machine next to the Mt. Skywall exit above Tyron Tower. Second picture, Collector Jack at Marble Grassland causes black screen. There was more but I'll have to work my way back to them to get pictures.

Otherwise keep up the good work.

Edit: Is there a good place to train level 50-60 Pokemon? It seems the option we're left with is hours and hours and hours of grinding just to get high enough to beat the Elite Four. I've played through the game doing everything and even multiple grind sessions, with the highest level I've got up to 65 (Excluding Reshiram) which is 10 levels lower than the lowest Elite Four member, and seems their stats are off the charts no matter who I use.

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I'm really liking this hack, but it seems to the more new patches you put out the more bugs I come across, some big some small.

First picture, when you walk out the right side of the Elite Grandfathers house you end up behind the vending machine next to the Mt. Skywall exit above Tyron Tower. Second picture, Collector Jack at Marble Grassland causes black screen. There was more but I'll have to work my way back to them to get pictures.

Otherwise keep up the good work.

Edit: Is there a good place to train level 50-60 Pokemon? It seems the option we're left with is hours and hours and hours of grinding just to get high enough to beat the Elite Four. I've played through the game doing everything and even multiple grind sessions, with the highest level I've got up to 65 (Excluding Reshiram) which is 10 levels lower than the lowest Elite Four member, and seems their stats are off the charts no matter who I use.
I guess you're using the .sav file of older beta,right?Yes,it'll be tough to defeat E4 if you're using a .sav file which's from the older beta,because I re-leveled all of the trainers' level.So if you want to make it easier,just use the older beta when you're going to battle E4,after you defeated them,just swith on the newest version,but still,it will be hard after you reached the western TYRON,because the trainers there are also powerful...And the bugs you mentioned...
I've fixed them and released a fixed Version1.3.

Back