• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
I hope DRG returns by the time pokemon X and Y is released.

We can wait..

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
I hope DRG returns by the time pokemon X and Y is released.

We can wait..

I don't mean to be rude to all those who support Pokémon dark rising but the creator of the hack Darkrisinggirl has decided to work on on the hack on her own and she has decided to leave the community because she claims that she did hacking only for fun and that dark rising was only meant for her friends. She says that she may release the download for the public. If you think I'm lying go and check her visitor messages

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
Oh, too bad if that's the case..
Well, then, anyway, there are more other hacks out there, though...

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
But she has allowed a certain members to continue her hack. There is a team in development and we can only hope for good that this hack starts again

"Hey Everyone! I'm informing you all that I will no longer be participating on the community. I'm returning to casual hacking with my friends as it's more fun and simple without anyone taking it so serious. all of the projects I posted on the community were never meant to be globally released as they were orginally meant to be shared and played by only a few of my friends. I want to let all of my supporters and associates on the community know that I'm still working on Dark Rising 2. However, I haven't decided if I'll release it for everyone to play. I'll decide whenever I complete it. I want to dearly thank everyone who assisted me in creating my projects and to let all team members know that they are as of now released from the team and no longer have to help in the creation of Dark Rising 2.
Peace! Lol ^.^"

This is exactly what darkrisinggirl said and in this message she has said that all the member creating this hack are disbanded.

Sdio

Slug.......An Awesome Slug
Years
Heh, This looks pretty cool. Plan on playing this when it comes out :D
Looks like I should finish the first one before playing anything >_<

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2013
I've just played the alpha version and found some problems:

1) After the prof. puts the 'pokeballs' on the table, the character just goes ahead into a never-ending cycle as if he's just came in the room again.

2) The female character changes color every time she walks/runs.

3) I caught a munchlax in tabula rasa(I skipped meeting with the prof.) and it is an electric type, and munchlax should be a normal type.

That's where I've played so far. I know it's just an alpha version but if can please try to release the updates ASAP. Thx.

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
"Hey Everyone! I'm informing you all that I will no longer be participating on the community. I'm returning to casual hacking with my friends as it's more fun and simple without anyone taking it so serious. all of the projects I posted on the community were never meant to be globally released as they were orginally meant to be shared and played by only a few of my friends. I want to let all of my supporters and associates on the community know that I'm still working on Dark Rising 2. However, I haven't decided if I'll release it for everyone to play. I'll decide whenever I complete it. I want to dearly thank everyone who assisted me in creating my projects and to let all team members know that they are as of now released from the team and no longer have to help in the creation of Dark Rising 2.
Peace! Lol ^.^"

This is exactly what darkrisinggirl said and in this message she has said that all the member creating this hack are disbanded.

Umm hello sako, Wow, long time I haven't been in this thing. It's a month past. XD

As for that, we read about that a looooooooooooong time ago. And the message was before someone contacted DRG and the permission from her to continue this hack so it's all good.

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2014
I really like the first one and cant wait for this to continue.

Last edited:
Years
I just played mario and luigi dream team on the 3ds and I think the final boss music would fit for some sort of boss in this game. If its one request I want for dark rising 2. Its this one.

KinKage

Golden Shadow
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 27, 2016
Ah, finally found the thread, AMAZING just finished it and loved the story, I'm glad to see that this is being worked on by experts and the whole mapping will be redone which wont be too similar to fire red like last time I assume, the story made up for the decent mapping from DR1.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 10, 2023
This is gonna be great! ;) I played DR1 and it was amazing. I can't wait for DR2. Too bad i can't get Pancham though. I love pandas :P

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 18, 2014
I hope the story would be as awesome as it was in DR1... loved it and i hope it will come out soon.
Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back