• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
So that is what you have been doing. Wow...well at least you going to get a lot of money. =3 That is always good. Man, I been so stressed lately. x.x Right now I have this major headache. I just got out from work just now.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Well I hope it goes away soon!

Yes my checks are nice when I work OT.

I saw Britney!!!! <33333333333333

IT WAS AWESOME!!
Thanks. Yeah it went away as soon as I ate something. XD Yeah I guess because I was hungry that is why I had the headache. It went away by the next day. ^^ Working overtime brings a lot. I wish I could work overtime, but my job won't allow it. Oh well.

OMG! YOU DID?! Did you get to see her up close? Did she sang some of her old songs as well? Dang I am so glad you had a very nice time. Whoa, you went to see her yesterday?! I didn't know that. I knew you about to see her, but I didn't think it will be this month. That is awesome! =D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Wow, that is pretty awesome you had pretty good seats. Yay, she sang her classics as well, good!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
That pretty awesome! I am very glad you had a wonderful time! Did you get any memorabilia or something? Did you take any pictures?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
That is good enough. ^^ Awesomeness! Better keep that ticket. Got some memories on it. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
XD! That is so great you got to see her again. Oh wait is this your second time seeing her? Or your first? I think I remember you told me you seen her before.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Ah yeah that is right. That is pretty cool. But anyway, how have you been doing? Still working on getting healthy? How is that coming along?

For me, I am still working on it. I haven't been going to the gym because of my car. But I been doing stuff around my apartment. Like lifting weights and walking. And I am still eating healthy. So I haven't gained any weight.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yay, good for you! I think you should try some veggie burgers. Those are so good. I had them. They don't have a lot of fat or cholesterol. That is the one thing I love about them. And they are low in calorie. So it is pretty good. Turkey burgers are good too. I just stop eating beef.

Back