• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The war of the Wolves and Wolcans

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_faro

Trigun fan
Years
Hey this is DE`s bro, DF (obviously) and this is my second rp ever. (hope you like this one more)

STORYLINE~ It all happened so fast.... They came from nowhere, snarling and snapping... They tried to hurt me, to kill me.... This is when the war started...

Those were words of the Great Wolcan, who was attacked. When he returned, injured and half-dead, this is what he told his fellow Wolcans. This musnt be allowed, go fight for me, for they have taken my life.

Wolf or Wolcan:
Name:
Personalilty:

Here's mine.

Wolf or Wolcan: Wolcan
Name:faro
Looks:black with teal streaks throug wings, has pitch black eyes
Personalilty:sarcastic, and tries to act tough to much

Sawyer

���
Years
i guess i'll join...
Wolf or Wolcan: Wolf
Name: Phorte
Looks: Grey, white and black streaks all over, sharp teetch, yellow eyes
Personality: Unforgiving, dark spirited, enjoys fighting

Sawyer

���
Years
OOC: how many do we want on each side? cause it seems like it's just gonna be me versus a bunch of wolcans XD

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
Wolf or Wolcan:1/2 Wolf, 1/2 Wolcan
Name:Katrina
Looks: Gray, yellow eyes, white wings
Personality:She is more of a peacemaker than fighter, and hates the war because she belongs to both sides.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
you stoled my idea, pika-mew! oh well.

Wolf or Wolcan: Wolcan/Wolf
Name: Saphira
Looks: Silver, with deep, sapphire eyes, and pure white wings.
Personalilty: A bit of a loner, sarcastic at times, doesnt trust others easily.

hi DF!!!^~

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
Wolf or Wolcan: Wolcan
Name:Jasper
Looks: Long Black wings, Half-Black Half-White body. One green eye, one red eye.
Personalilty: Ruthless in battle, but caring otherwise.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
We both had the same idea. Maybe there's a telpathic link between us and we don't even know it. O.O

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
ooc: kay. i`ll start it off!^^ *starts writing*

ic: A full moon shone brightly overhead. The few stars dappled in the sky twinkled, illuminating most of the forest.

They`re gonna get me.... Saphira thought, running as fast as she could. She could hear the Wolcans chasing after her.

I wish I could fly... Saphira was a halfling. A Wolcan-Wolf. She was an outcast, a disgrage to either side. One Wolcan snapped at her feet. She narrowly dodged it.

Saphira jumped into a tree, and watched as the Wolcans sped by. She jumped out, and ran the other direction, only to meet up with more Wolcans.

They all surrounded her... Saphira was trapped...

ooc: howzat?

EDIT: Farro, dont double post. you`ll get in trouble...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back