• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my thread never appeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
i was making a new club and it took a long time to get everything perfect i posted it and went to check it but it wasn't there! i went though my history and found it and tried to post it again but it said i already posted it. what should i do?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
It has to be approved before it will appear. :) After 24 hours have passed and you still don't see it, feel free to contact Lightning about it. Or if it was in Pokemon Clubs, you would contact AlexOzzyCake or Olli97.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Your club wasn't approved because it didn't follow the rules, and since the threads in the Pokemon Clubs forum are moderated, it wouldn't appear unless it was. It's best to keep an eye on this thread for updates whenever you've submitted a club, and unless either me or AlexOzzyCake has posted within 24 hours of your club being submitted, you should probably PM either of us. But yeah, check out the thread for the latest update to find out why your club wasn't approved, and if you still aren't sure why, feel free to ask me via PM.

droomph

weeb
Years
i don't think it broke any rules it was just a wobbuffet fan club
It didn't break any rules that's for sure. But for a club, it must have certain criteria before it can be accepted (eg rules, a description of the club, etc.) so that's why c:

And if you need to know what you need, here's a guide for Pokémon Clubs: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=278113

And here's one from Other Clubs, if you still don't know what to do: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=282614

If you're still stuck, just contact AlexOzzyCake or Olli97, and they'll be more than happy to help you out!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
i don't think it broke any rules it was just a wobbuffet fan club

Spoiler:

Actually, the thread did break the section's rules in more than one way, as Olli97 posted in the approval updates thread which you should've checked. If you'd read the section's rules you'd be aware of this, and the fact you can't make fan clubs based on one Pokémon because they're too specific and the club would at least have to incorporate Wynaut too so there's enough to talk about, as well as the issue that your club didn't have any content other than effectively just saying "hi here's a place to discuss Wobbuffet". Please read the section's rules and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me or Olli. :)

Last edited:

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
Actually, the thread did break the section's rules in more than one way, as Olli97 posted in the approval updates thread which you should've checked. If you'd read the section's rules you'd be aware of this, and the fact you can't make fan clubs based on one Pok?mon because they're too specific and the club would at least have to incorporate Wynaut too so there's enough to talk about, as well as the issue that your club didn't have any content other than effectively just saying "hi here's a place to discuss Wobbuffet". Please read the section's rules and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me or Olli. :)

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=286673

i don't think that was the problem

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Once again, please read the section's rules. If a Pok?mon is part of a family then the club has to be based on the whole family. The reason there is a fan club for Absol on it's own is because Absol doesn't have any other Pok?mon in it's evolutionary line, and does not directly relate to any other Pok?mon families, so there are no natural Pok?mon to group it with. This also doesn't change the fact that your thread didn't have any content to constitute a club and therefore didn't adhere to the section's rules. As I said in my last post, I urge you to read the section's rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=281453) before posting again and check out the Club Creation Guide in the 'Useful Links' section for guidance. And once again feel free to contact me or Olli97 if you'd like any help creating a club that would be approved. :)

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
i had everything you mentioned accept wynaut so does that mean all i need to do is add wynaut?

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
No, you didn't include everything required to make a club, adding in Wynaut was just part of that. Like Ozzy mentioned, all your club was doing was just stating that it was a place to talk about Wobbuffet. If you look around at the other clubs' opening posts, none of them looks like yours did. Basically we'd like for the owners to give the club a bit more of content and organize it better as to better keep track of the members and activity in the club.

So feel free to try out your luck with the club again, but this time follow all of the rules for making a club. http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=278113 <--- This link will most definitely be helpful for you when making the club, and if you're still confused on how the opening post should look, take a look at the other clubs around. If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM either me or AlexOzzyCake, as it'd be a whole lot better than taking it out in the public y'know.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
i don't want to fight i just want a place where fans of wobbuffet can unite!
i did look at the rules and last time i checked the other clubs did "looks like mine did"

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
i don't want to fight i just want a place where fans of wobbuffet can unite!
i did look at the rules and last time i checked the other clubs did "looks like mine did"

If your thread had been within the rules we would have approved it, we wouldn't just revoke the club for no reason. We've offered to help you remake the club in a manner that would be approved, so there's literally nothing more we can do for you. Your thread was not within the rules so constantly saying that it was won't help anything. If you'd read the rules properly then you'd understand why it wasn't within the rules, as well as us having explained this several times already, so there's nothing left to be said on that matter. As we said before, you're welcome to ask us for help in making a club that will be approved, but otherwise there's nothing more to discuss on this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back