• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: A Soulless World

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
Hey! It's joeyhugg from the RPG maker forums. I want to be your spriter. I posted a sprite of the grass starter on that post. Unfortunately, I'm grounded until next Sunday. So, pm me some sprite art and next Sunday I will make up for all of the lost time. Until then, I will draw some pokemon of my own. Sorry. Just keep doing what you're doing!

Years
I now have an fakemon artist/spriter, so this game is coming closer to completion. Soon I will be posting up the main characters, rival, and professor Willow.

Joeyhugg has also agreed to do the sprites for the people of the game. Now I just need someone to do the overworld sprites for the people.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
Can you post concept art of the trainers that you want me to sprite?

Back