• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fight For Teresius [T] OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
Years
Fight For Teresius [T]

Number of Spots Open: 1.

I changed accounts to ~Genevieve~

Plot:
Spoiler:

You:
Spoiler:

Rules:
Spoiler:

SU
Spoiler:

Spots Open.

Resistance.

Spoiler:

Knights of Teresius
Spoiler:

My SU
Spoiler:

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I suppose we carried over our convos to the IC thread to much...our bad. lol.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Nice. Heh, I always like finding the OOC thread. Now we can have off topic discussions! Yay! :D I'm kidding. But, I still can't wait to start! This will be fun!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
We should totally start! We don't have to have all the people, do we? I WANNA START!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Haha, you bow can't match up to my Axe, man! But we'll get to that. Man, I'm really looking forward to this RP!

Nideous

Years
First of all, the range on my bow is over a hundred feet. What's the range on your throwing axes? About twenty. Maybe thirty, but that's pushing it. Second, Elves are very agile. That means I dodge a lot. Third, I got some spells. :) I'd wipe the floor with you unless you somehow got close enough to swing that big old axe you got. And there's no way that will happen.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Ah, the typical RPer who sees only a big, slow beserker, and is destined for death. :D

Ralph is extremely fast for his size, that's the real reason he's a big threat. Normal, people of his stature as slower than the agile bowmen. But as it turns out, Ralph's got the strength of a berserker, the agility of an archer, and the evasiveness of an assassin. Put that together, and you get the most bad-ass Axe Wielder ever. :P

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Hmm... I want to join this RP, but what side to join.. I'd like to reserve a spot please.

Nideous

Years
All of that is worthless if you can't get close! And Ardor, knowing Ralph as he does, would not let that happen. Ralph would get an arrow to the face before he even knew what happened. So unless he can tank with his face, he's dead. :P

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Like I said, he's got the agility of an archer, and the evasiveness of an assassin. He can close the distance, and avoid the arrows rather effectively. He can also, if not fast enough to avoid all of the arrows, use his throwing axes to counter the arrows, or his Great Axe as a shield against his vitals. The distance will be close.

Man, this makes me realize the great battles we'll be having in the RP! :) Looking forward to it even more.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
*Wonders how Ardor would stand without a head*

:D

Nideous

Years
Ardor would simply duck and shoot a few arrows into Ralph's gut if he tried to behead him. :) No matter how fast you move, it still takes time to swing a big axe around. Time that is magnified to an Elf. :D Let's face it, any battle between us would probably end in a stalemate unless one of us ambushs the other and kills or incapcitates them with one blow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back