• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Random Pokémon Artsy Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
I love those Ho-oh and Lugia pictures! And as I have said before, I like pictures of your team members. Your ideas for grass starter's (Tsutaja) evolutions are good too.

And how can you make all that!? I'm a drawer by myself and have a photoshop but haven't gotten into every effect yet. I want to learn making these too :D

What kind of tablet do you use? I have Wacom Bamboo Tablet and I love drawing with it!

Thanks! I really don't know how I can draw like this, I've just taught myself over the years by looking at tutorials and stuff. I have a very old Wacom tablet, it's almost 5 years old, I think. xD

wow i love your starer ideas. i really hope they actually have something like this for the evolutions. ♥♥♥♥♥

Thank you! ^^

I could definitely see this sort of concept working; I like this piece and admire your personal illustration of the final evolution.

Thank you! I hope Tsutaja turns out to be a dragon xD

*Gasp* such awesomeness! *faints from awesome*

Thanks. xD
----
Anyway, speaking of Tsutaja, here's a quick drawing I did of him last week.

GrassStarter1.jpg

Nothing much to say here, other than that I tried to make his pose more snakelike (minus his limbs, of course).

~Starry

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2010
Holy crap O.O I love your style. The detail in the color and the skill here is incredible :D Can't wait to see more!

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
Holy crap O.O I love your style. The detail in the color and the skill here is incredible :D Can't wait to see more!

Thank you! ^^ I'm glad you like my style!

Brilliant work, looking forward to seeing more :)

Thanks! More should be coming soon!

I LOVE that gyarados.

It looks fantastic!

Thank you very much! ^^

All are very well done~

Especially I liked this one.

[Pidgeot Image]

Thanks! ^^ Drawing birds isn't my specialty, but it is fun!

----

Anyway, here's an animation I did today. I know this should belong in the spriting section, but I don't really feel like creating a separate thread just for this. I don't sprite that often. xD

GrassFinal.png
FinalGif.gif

But yeah, it's my fake evolution of Tsutaja, sprited and animated by me. I'm rather proud of it, as it's the first sprite I've made in 5 years, and it's probably my best scratch sprite in general. I've also never done animation, so I'm rather pleased with that, as well.

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
Years
By mistake I didn't saw this image, it's really a good work.

Lugia's eyes are monstrous as they should be, and the red Gyrados in the background is quite impressive~

VsLugia1.jpg

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
By mistake I didn't saw this image, it's really a good work.

Lugia's eyes are monstrous as they should be, and the red Gyrados in the background is quite impressive~

[Lugia Image]

Thank you! ^^ I'm glad you like it~

---

Anyway, here's a drawing I did today of the new Black and White legendaries.

ReshiramVsZekrom1.jpg

Although it's not my best (personally), I still really like it. The background isn't my favorite, but it's okay. I really like how Reshiram and Zekrom came out, though.

Bleh, not much else to say here, I'm tired. xD

Late

Pokémon Artist
Years
That was quick. You already continued to Black & White as you have made many drawings of HG/SS.
Nice work. I like it. You already made them attack before even knowing their moves :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2010
Thank you! ^^ I'm glad you like it~

---

Anyway, here's a drawing I did today of the new Black and White legendaries.

ReshiramVsZekrom1.jpg

Although it's not my best (personally), I still really like it. The background isn't my favorite, but it's okay. I really like how Reshiram and Zekrom came out, though.

Bleh, not much else to say here, I'm tired. xD

Those are pwnsome tails! So much detail, they look like a lot of work! Awesome job, I love your Tsutaja evolutions too, the final dragon form looks wicked. :shocked:

Hibaru

Advanced Pokemon Trainer
Years
Most people and my friends always proud of me, Because of my Hand-Drawing skills and Computer Drawing Skills are both good. But when I saw your great draw, I feel like....You know, I feel like there's someone has beat me and I lose. To who? Non other than you! I feel like you've made me lose. What I mean is I like your Draw! And that's really amaze me when I saw the Pidgeot flying! Keep it up buddy! ;)

gapdreamer

dream fighter
Years
omg those are horribly ridiculously awesomely great!!
my drawings look **** and ****** compared to them.
keep up the good work, i hope to see more ^^
note: i am in love with the gyarados 100x<3<3<3

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Wow, this is all so good... I wish I could do something anywhere near this good but I always mess up proportions. Well i'll keep trying(and failing) and while I wait for that day I make a pic that isn't fail i'll look at your pics and be amazed, and envious(who wouldn't be :cer_laugh:) of your skillz.

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
That was quick. You already continued to Black & White as you have made many drawings of HG/SS.
Nice work. I like it. You already made them attack before even knowing their moves :D

Thank you! ^^ I just put general attacking moves there just judging by their appearences. xD I'm glad you like it, though!

WOw, this is indeed incredible. Do you have a Deviantart-page?

Thank you! ^^ And yep, I do have a deviantART. My username there is Delthero.

Those are pwnsome tails! So much detail, they look like a lot of work! Awesome job, I love your Tsutaja evolutions too, the final dragon form looks wicked. :shocked:

Thank you very much! ^^ I hope Tsutaja evolves into a dragon, ahaha xD

Most people and my friends always proud of me, Because of my Hand-Drawing skills and Computer Drawing Skills are both good. But when I saw your great draw, I feel like....You know, I feel like there's someone has beat me and I lose. To who? Non other than you! I feel like you've made me lose. What I mean is I like your Draw! And that's really amaze me when I saw the Pidgeot flying! Keep it up buddy! ;)

*blushes* Thank you so much! Don't let other people discourage you, though, all it takes is practice! I'm sure someday you'll be better than me ^^

omg those are horribly ridiculously awesomely great!!
my drawings look **** and ****** compared to them.
keep up the good work, i hope to see more ^^
note: i am in love with the gyarados 100x<3<3<3

Thank you so much! *blush* I'm glad you like them!

Wow, this is all so good... I wish I could do something anywhere near this good but I always mess up proportions. Well i'll keep trying(and failing) and while I wait for that day I make a pic that isn't fail i'll look at your pics and be amazed, and envious(who wouldn't be :cer_laugh:) of your skillz.

Thank you! Again, all it takes is practice, so just keep trying! =D
-------
Anyway, before I post another drawing, an update- my Reshiram vs. Zekrom piece got a Daily Deviation on DeviantART the other day! :O I was completely shocked, but it was really awesome! I thank you guys for your support, otherwise I might not have drawn it xD

Anyway, here's another non-Pokémon related piece.

Celeste.jpg

This is a slightly overdue commission from someone on deviantART of their character. She is a wolf-like creature with a horn and wings on her legs, and her element is Ice. I really liked her design (even though I suck at drawing wolves), so I had fun doing this.

I really love the background in this, especially the clouds. The icy rose came out really good, too!

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
You're the Most Talented person I've ever seen in my life. That is another great work!!!

*blushes* Thank you! I know I'm not the most talented, but I'm still glad you like my stuff. xD

Your very good, I just can't find the right words to say how great all your work is.

Wow, thank you! ;w;

Good work again. Only bad thing is that the wolf-creature is more like unicorn to me. But if you look closer it looks like wolf again :D

Thank you! ^^ And yeah, I didn't actually create the creature, someone else on deviantART made it, and I just drew it. xD
-----
Anyway, here's something I did the other day. I'm posting two versions, one direct image here without blood, and a link to the actual image with blood. If you want to see the bloodied version, click here (it's nothing too gorey, just bloodstains and some scratches).

EvilReshinobl.jpg

I was seeing a lot of these awesome, beautiful drawings of Reshiram, so I decided to mix it up a bit and draw him as a savage beast. xD

I based his wing-arms after that of a pterodactyl/bat, which can fold their wings in and use their 'hands' to crawl, kinda. That's what Reshi's doing here.

...someone's 'bout to get pwned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back