• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKéMON- synchronicity [T] (OOC/SU)

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
That's genius. I'll VM them all and tell them that if they don't get there SUs done soon then their (entirely anonymous) characters will be eaten by bears.

@TheFinalWatchman: Alright. You will not be eaten by a bear. x3

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
You have a thing for Bulbasaurs. Frankly I'm shocked. I just don't even know what to do with myself. x3

Okay. Yes. Wild Bulbasaurs ate some of the contestants. It was horrifying, but the show must go on.

Whimsyful

Tomfooler-er Extraordinaire
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 25, 2014
Better yet, Victreebel.

pokmon-best-james-cosplay.png

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Well the people who don't post SUs are just going to have some kind of terrible fate. I'm just not sure if this fate needs a deadline.

How about this. I'll give all the people reserved a fair warning, and if they don't get their SUs done in 48 hours (save for the 24 hour people) then I'll open their spots.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
I'm finished with my SU.

I'm kinda disappointed with it, but I hope I wrote well enough to not get eaten by bears, Bulbasaurs, or Victreebells!

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
@The Final Watchman: Admittedly the way you worded a couple of things was a little strange, but that's perfectly fine. You are accepted. Thanks for getting your SU in. x3

Last edited:
Years
Adding more, just didn't want you to think I disappeared.
Finally done, and sorry it took so long.

Name: Orion Pierce
Date of Birth: May 22
Hometown: Fortree, Hoenn
Reason for Entering: Money, fame, and challenge. What else is there? Oh, maybe meet a few people too.

Appearance:
At 4 ft. 10 in.(or 5ft. even with his hikeing boots), and no facial hair(to his distain), at first glance he seems younger than he actually is. It is only when you take a closer look that you start to see his age. The first thing most notice that his emerald green eyes almost always have a serious look to them, and seem to shift around. Orion's black hair lies flat, and the bangs never goes past his thin eyebrows and the rest just as short. His body, mainly his arms and legs, are covered in various scars from trees or swarms that flew through his room and his hands are rough. He doesn't have a lot of upper body muscle, but his legs are very well toned.

Orion will usually wear jeans on a normal day, as long as it isn't too hot. Hikeing boots seem glued to his feet, mostly because they slightly increase his height, though may wear sandles if going somewhere like the beach. Orion prefers to wear a solid color short sleave shirt, and his old scarf around his neck that reminds him of his childhood, which after wrapping twice around his neck, both ends go down to the center of his back. He carries a canvas messenger bag which carries most of his equipment, including repels, potions, revives, ect.

History:
Orion was raised in Fortree, a 'town' of treeforts. His parents were gone most of the time at the Weather Institute, working on reasearch and rarly home. When he wasn't working on homework(he was homeschooled, so it was usually pushed to the night before it was due), he was out exploring around the trees and finding hiding spots, imitating moves from the "ninjas" like Koga and ambushing trainers. Windows were way to expensive to keep fixing all the time, and most people didn't even bother like his parents, so there where plenty of nights where Orion had to shoo away various types of Pokemon back outside. He was around 8 when he meet Desco, who at the time was a Gligar, who flew in and caused more of a havac than the natural invaders usually did. Orion caught it, and because it was thinner than the picture in a book showed, deduced that it probally wreaked his room in search for food. After careing for it, he decided to keep her, and named her Desco. It remains a mystery how Desco got to Fortree, though Orion thinks she was stranded after escapeing from a boat.

After a few years, Orion also went on a journey throughout Hoenn, customary rite of passage for all children. But not without changing from his ninja clothing first. While most pokemon came and went from his party, Desco always seemed to be right behind him. He traveled leasurly, usually training new recuits. It wasn't until he won a Riolu in a battle tournement that he found another perniment Member. Around the last gym, Laharl(the Riolu) evolved into a Lucario, and Desco evolved into a Gliscor.

Orion eventually beat all the gym leaders, and decided to travel to someplace new before trying to fight the Elite Four, which after a year of saveing up, ended up being Johto. He seemed to breeze past the gym leaders a little easier, and mostly focused on the extracurricular activities, like the Pokeathlon or the Battle Frontier. Orion was half way through the Johto gyms when he heard about the Pokemon Grand Tournament. What interested him most is the competition, though the money would be good to have to........Not that he has any idea what he would do with such a large amount of money.

Pokemon:

Desco (female)
472.png

Species: Gliscor
Nature: Adamant
Moves: --Aerial Ace--Earthquake--Night Slash--Roost

Laharl (male)
448.png

Species: Lucario
Nature: Jolly
Moves: --Bulk Up--ExtreameSpeed--Close Combat--Thunderpunch--

Athena (female)
213.png

Species: Shuckle
Nature: Bold
Moves: --Power Split--Rest--Stone Edge--Gyro Ball

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
I tend to do that a lot when I'm tired, xD. I'll likely get to fixing it tomorrow.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
@Reader_Maniac: Alright. Thanks for popping in. Just tell me when and I'll review it. c:

@The Final Watchman: Okay~ Oh and I know, I've written some really bizzare things influenced by lack of sleep.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I'm pretty certain 90% of my stories are written due to lack of sleep XD

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
@Reader_Maniac: Thanks for getting it in~ You've got a good SU, though your history is a bit on the short side. Still, I'd be happy to accept that.

@RyanRoksXD: Your reservation has expired.

If anyone decides to take that spot then there will be no more reserves. Any further sign-ups are first come first serve. While this RP would function better with two, or even four, more players, I can only really let people join right now, or slightly after we start, so if anyone really wants a spot then don't be afraid to ask.

Okay. So now we have an even number again. Call me impatient, but I figured out the random pairs, and all but one are random. That is, namely, the two slots that still don't have characters. I'd like you to make sure you're okay with who you got for a partner, so we can start as soon as possible.

Drumroll please...
Spoiler:

So I hope everyone likes who they got. x3

Because if they don't...there's NOTHING you can do about it I'll have to change stuff around, and it will probably be confusing.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Haha I like this. This should be at the very least interesting and at the most, very, very exciting. :D Rion's gonna have, well... some problems, but maybe this will be a new chance.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Muhaha! Baker's Bulbasaur - you're stuck with me and Alex ;D

[That actually works out pretty well, as far as I can tell we're normally online late GMT XD]

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Muhaha! Baker's Bulbasaur - you're stuck with me and Alex ;D

[That actually works out pretty well, as far as I can tell we're normally online late GMT XD]

Suits me partner ;)
Haha, yes I've noticed that! Think our Pokeon will get on well, Pidegot and Galvantula are two of my favourites too ^_^

So how long until we can make a start? =D

Mystical Mermaid

Resident Mermaid
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
So Amaterasu is with Eria. That's crazy. xD I also just noticed that they have something else in common. Amaterasu and Eria each have a Grass type, a Ghost type, and a Fire type. This should be fun.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Well however long it takes me to get an IC thread written up and approved. Then everybody can at least arrive, and as soon as everyone says okay to their partner then we can get this started.

I'm thinking that since the amount of player characters in this is so low I'm going to make up some NPCs just to extend out the length of this a little. I mean, only half of this is about the tournament, but having 12-14 people enter the Pokemon World's Biggest Tournament seems a little...odd. So as long as nobody has any objections to that-

@Mystical Mermaid: I didn't even think about type matchups. xD

Back