• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Id take New Years pictures, but eh, I dont really like taking pictures that much and I just dont do anything at New Years.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I feel like I'm irritating people when I take pictures of them. T:
But I did just get a new camera for Christmas so I might have to for New Years. Only if my sister and her fiance come over...otherwise, it's pretty boring.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I'm not a picture-taker at all. I get the sentiment, but I'm not into it. I get by with my memories, I'll probably regret that kind of thinking as I grow though. I've never collected pictures but on a particularly emotional night I found myself hastily skimming through my moms photo albums for pictures of my dad, four of which I took and still have. I hardly look at them, though.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
New Years is generally pretty calm around here. T:
I probably will spend it training my new Pokemon team and/or drawing. Which is really all I do. (;

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
New Years is generally pretty calm around here. T:
I probably will spend it training my new Pokemon team and/or drawing. Which is really all I do. (;

Not here! I can't wait til New Years. It's the only day of the year I can afford to party. Will be roaming Austin's famous 6th street...I went on Halloween and it was a blast, and after hearing that 6th street is way more insane on New Years my standards are high.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Not here! I can't wait til New Years. It's the only day of the year I can afford to party. Will be roaming Austin's famous 6th street...I went on Halloween and it was a blast, and after hearing that 6th street is way more insane on New Years my standards are high.
Sounds fun. o:
My family just doesn't care about new years very much, I guess. T:

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
New Years!!! I will probably be the only sober adult because I don't drink!!! Hah!!!!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I haven't decided if I'll be drunk yet. I'm not going anywhere though so if I get drunk you all get to deal with wonderful Drunkjours.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I dont like alcohol much but I'll probably end up having some sort of champagne or something. Also I never drink enough to get drunk.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Sounds fun. o:
My family just doesn't care about new years very much, I guess. T:

To each their own! I'm pretty bah humbug about every other holiday.

Toujours, we should start a "Typing Drunk" club on New Years. Spelled more wrong, though, of course.

droomph

weeb
Years
Don't drink and type kids. You'll get a TUI, and can revoke your keyboard license for up to a year.

Oh and I just had three cups of coffee and it's horriblawesome. I'm tired yet I want to move. ewwww

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I work really hard to try not to sound drunk when I type though :( except for that one time on irc...

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I hope Ive never sounded drunk online, I dont think Ive ever been drunk while on the computer but maybe I cant remember.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I've been drunk many times since then, but that one time was the worst :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back