• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Furious Flames - Fire Red Hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
I guess so. I have been quite busy in life recently. Once I get time, I will put extra effort on this hack. But it's hard inserting tiles from R/S/E :(

Dawson870

Mewtwo
Years
Lets see, I few things I found (that may or may not be intentional?)
1. The Warps on Island 3 and 7 to Birth Island and Navel Rock have an invisible wall block in front of them.
2. Lorelei on Island 4 acts as if you beat the Rockets, but their sprites are still there (although not able to be talked to).
3. As a result of #2, you can't go in Dotted Hole to finish the Sevii Sidequest, get Mewtwo, etc.

I got the same problem as we'll and was wondering if i did something wrong or downloaded the wrong files or something. If somebody could help, that would be awsome. Thanks.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
MasterTobias, please don't bump threads that haven't been posted in for over a month.

Hoenn, if you would like this thread to be reopened then just message either myself or karatekid552.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back