• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stand Up Comics

Outlier

Simple really. Who are your favorite comedians?

Unless they're extremely well known and popular I usually only get introduced to a comedian through radio shows and podcasts that I listen to. Patrice O'Neal will always be the funniest person of all time to me. I couldn't possibly do him any justice by trying to explain how special he was both as a comic and as a person. Bill Burr is probably my favorite comedian alive today with Jim Jefferies and Louis CK being not too far behind him. Oh and Colin Quinn!

What about you?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Kathy Griffin and Chelsea Handler are the bomb diggity.

Moving this on to General Entertainment though :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
My favorite female is Sarah Silverman.
And my favorite male is Jimmy Carr.

Years
Margaret Cho and Eddie Izzard. I don't really know what to say beyond just mentioning some of their jokes and laughing to myself. Okay, well, might as well do that. So, because of Margaret Cho, I use the term "celebrate" as a euphemism now. (Google her joke about the persimmon diet.) I also often say "Do you have a flag?" when someone asks for something or says something is theirs. I dunno. It feels dumb saying these things, but they're kind of like an inside joke, I guess.

Years
I love Russell Peters because he represents Canada! and racist jokes are funny. Also, Godfrey because he is hilarious AF XD Also, Ricky Gervais because atheism. Also, Dave Chappelle, because grape drink. Sugar + water + purple.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
There's a few comedians who I do like. Peter Kay, Paddy McGuinness, Lee Evans, Sean Lock, Milton Jones and Sarah Millican.

Back