• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Small Updates & Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023

March 17th, St. Patrick's Day 2014
Hello there, Jak, seems you went from blue, to green, to orange all in one day!
334.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
April 4th 2014
Hey guys, this is a request as much as an update, but if you see any style inconsistencies or bugs, and don't feel like making a whole thread for the issue (there's plenty of small things going wrong sometimes), just PM me and let me know and I'll try fix it! For reference, here are some of the bug-fixes and updates I've been doing over the last few months:
Spoiler:

If you notice anything like the above, please don't hesitate to let me know! PC2.0 is still in development, but between now and then, there's no harm in making sure as much works on the current PC platform as possible! Thanks a bunch.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
25th April, 2014
  • You can now edit your own thread titles at any time after the thread's creation.
    edit: minor caveat. vB won't actually accept an 'unlimited' timeframe so I set it to some ridiculously high number instead and I'll see if there's a proper way around that.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
May 10th 2014
We managed to break our online record pretty substantially!
"Most users ever online was 4,925, 44 Minutes Ago at 07:05 PM. 5,008, May 10 at 12:04 PM 5,092, May 11 at 11:04 AM 5,113, May 11 at 1:05 PM.(PDT) "

Hoorah for Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire! Expect this post to be updated because we'll probably break it again when there's updates tonight...​

Last edited by a moderator:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
11th May 2014
  • Added new supporter BBCodes:
    Silver Tier - [silvertier]Silver Tier[/silvertier]
    Gold Tier - [goldtier]Gold Tier[/goldtier]
    Crystal Tier - [crystaltier]Crystal Tier[/crystaltier]
    Platinum Tier - [platinumtier]Platinum Tier[/platinumtier]

Rukario

Banned
Years

Recurring Supporter (Crystal)

23 May 2014

Added a second option for Recurring Supporters. A NEW Crystal recurring tier has been added to allow those that want to donate a bit more or reach the full permanent Crystal status faster can do so.

This tier is $5.00 USD monthly and after 6 months you can convert to full Crystal (with a PC email and so on) if desired.

You can find it in your control panel here under the Gold level recurring supporter.

(This tier only supports USD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back