• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HAHAHAHA POKEMON IS SO RIDICULOUS!

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
Years
I pretend to have ignored them and leave, but if they follow me to continue criticizing my lifestyle they end up getting punched in the face.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
If somebody came up to me and tried bagging me for liking Pokemon, etc, etc.
I'd probably just go, "You got a problem with that?"
...Actually, it's happened before. xD;
If someone was just insulting it out of thin air, though. I'd leave them alone.

miju-kun

soaring
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2014
Most of my classmates insult Pokémon. When they insult Pokémon,I get really mad that I could beat them up even if it's a girl. Well, not really....I just beat them up in my mind. I'm not that violent.

Maybe next time...when someone insults Pokémon..I'm going to turn my hand to a fist for a warning XD

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
Kick them in the quad!!

no, I'll just walk away since they not know how many time I've been dedicated for pokemon breeding. And they ain't never see a good fan art of pokemon too.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
I don't care. They have every right to think that, it is a childs game that has grown into a huge franchise for everyone so I think it is fine for them to think that, especially when older people play pokemon. But if they say it to your face then leave them alone I guess, they are obviously obnoxious and rude.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I don't tell people irl that I like Pokémon at all. But when I hear them say something to someone else about it, I ignore it. I don't contribute to it, nor do I dispute it.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Well, like said, people are entitled at their own opinions. Its just a matter of if they respect ours.

ema-thinkingb.gif

When people don't really respect your opinion, the best thing to do is just ignore them. Pokemon is a franchise that I've been a fan of for years; and my likeness isn't going to stop just because someone says: "Pokemon is so ridiculous".

koji8123

PKMN Collector
Years
I then tell them that the guy who made it made over $5 billion, so it doesn't matter what their poor opinion is, the guy who made it is a marketing genius.

statistics to tell that person:
there are 585 Episodes.
13 movies
37 different games
one TCG
7 Mangas
and more than anything

Fastest Grown Cartoon franchise of all time!!!
worth $5 billion

Back