• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] Iris,Cilan and Ash to Catch More.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Hey guys as you know,a while back there was a thread about Iris,Cilan,and Ash catching more pokemon. There is possible spoilers so please read at your own risk.

This is a list of pokemon each of them have caught in Unova:

Ash:
Pikachu (had)
Oshawott
Pignite
Snivy
Unfezant
Scraggy
Leavanny
Palpitoad
Boldore
Krokorok.

Iris:
Axew
Excadrill
Emolga

Cilan:
Pansage
Crustle
Stunfisk

So do you think they will catch any more?
I think Ash will eventully catch the Vinepede they he helped back in Castelia City. I think Oshawott will evolve eventully along with Scraggy. Krokorok as been confirmed to eveolve.

Iris,she is suppose to be a dragon trainer. I think she will catch Denio and maybe a Dragtini or somethning in that evo line. I am hopeing her Axew will eveolve all the way,but with it being a pokemon who does not want to go in the pokeball,I do not think it will.

Cilan, I do not know what he will catch. I think he will get a Foongus later on somewhere.

In past season the mainc charcters other than Ash have caught a total of 6 to 10 pokemon. I do not really think they will stop that line.

gamerdna223

No influence from the meme!
Years
Well, it's practically been confirmed that Iris is catching the Dragonite from BW089 (the description for BW090 said "Iris' Dragonite vs. Georgia's Beartic") and Ash's Krokorok will evolve soon, judging from the opening. Now for speculation.

So I'm probably going to be getting a bit off topic here. It's about the Unova League. I don't know why, but I have the strange feeling that 2 of Ash's old Pokemon will evolve: Gible and Bayleef. So basically, Ash is gathering some of his old Pokemon like he always does, and he asks Professor Oak for Gible, and the Professor says that Gible evolved into Gabite. Also, he takes Bayleef, and then during one of the league battles (preferably vs. Trip) she evolves into Meganium. That would be like.... Bayleef's affection for Ash + more power = Meganium used Tackle on Ash. It's super effective!

KyokuseiXRyusei

DenCabe! :3
Years
I'm wanting to see Cilan get Virizion, though that probably isn't likely..but he does need some new Pokemon. He should at least get Ninetales, Xatu, Sawsbuck, Whimsicott, Absol, BiSharp, or Noctowl. They just seem to be right to train for him. As for Satoshi, he needs to catch something that isn't pointless or weak. Maybe an Haxorus or Krookodile.FONT]

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
@KyokuseiXRyusei: I don't think Satoshi will get Haxorus... but it would be interesting if he did :D Maybe it would make Kibago evolve as well... :D
Anyways since Iris gets Dragonite I don't think we will see any more catches soon... Krokorok probably evolves in 4-5 episodes but imo that's about it... since PWT Junior Cup starts in 3 episodes there wouldn't be point for either Dent or Iris to get more Pokémon.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I think that Scraggy will evolve into Scrafty at some point during or after the League. It'd also be nice for Axew to at least evolve into Fraxure towards the end of the series.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
I mean we know Iris is getting Dragonite and Ash's Krokorok is going to evolve in the near future.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2016
As Oshawott won't be evolving (unless it breaks tradition), I think Snivy may evolve but then again it maybe like Bulbasaur and stay super strong in its base form.

In terms of catching though, I'd like to see Ash with a Riolu since B/W2 is around the anime now or perhaps even a Bisharp or something unusual to shock us.

Bobbylicious

Banned
Years
Ohh never knew about Iris catching the Dragonite.
I wouldn't mind it if Iris caught a Deino either.

But Cilan needs to catch some more Pokemon, definitely. I don't know what he should get though (wouldn't mind Darumaka since it's cute but i doubt that haha)

I want Jessie's Woobat shown more (possibly even evolve)

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2013
I hope to see ash catching melloeta in the near future that would be like his first legendary pokemon. I saw iris catching draginote but maby just maby...ash's oshawat or snivy i just have that weird feeling inside me. Pignite might evolve i dont know but it would be cool for ash to have 3 final form pokemon.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Please don't revive a thread that is more than three months old! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back