• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Hey, everyone! I'm not officially back, but I wanted to say howdy when I had a free minute. *hugs*

Also, really adorable to see Eva controlled by somebody else for a change. I'm glad you guys kept his "twitchy chihuahua-ness" ;3

Khawill

<3
Years
Frio needs a leash. Or to be less of a danger to himself. Oh, and I totally probably posted, was going to make him pass out again so we could drench the rest of him in water, but then I decided that water is valuable, and I shouldn't waste it on Frio.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Guys, higher consequences will be made for breaking stuff in the school >.> the headmaster will decide and these consequences won't be pleasant as you have to actually write an essay.

As for *Claire- Come backkk ;o

ShinyDiamond- really? :/ there was no chapter about it in the Manga… or maybe there was and I just simply forgot~ x3

Lili&Wolfy- EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!!

tumblr_inline_mk3jxy1s9B1qz4rgp.gif

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Let's do it, I mean Solo attacks the school, we pelt him with acorns, then he rejoins.

I think I know of the perfect (and serious) way of catching him

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Let's do it, I mean Solo attacks the school, we pelt him with acorns, then he rejoins.

I think I know of the perfect (and serious) way of catching him
I imagine this turning into a boss battle of sorts. Solo with a power-amplifying endless power supply for a collar, facing the group all at once.

I don't want to spoil what happens c:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I wish I could hurt people and only have to write an essay.

If you're having trouble thinking of a topic you could write about how you want to mutilate and torture everyone (assuredly myself included) in graphic detail.

Better yet, you could write a novel and then you can do whatever you want.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Who said you had to leave?

All awkward jokes aside, I'm sure everyone could get along if we all tried! And I don't think I'm just being overly optimistic.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
sorry I was gone last week, I was really sick :( caught the flu again but I'm all better now and will be posting.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I imagine this turning into a boss battle of sorts. Solo with a power-amplifying endless power supply for a collar, facing the group all at once.

I don't want to spoil what happens c:

Solo is not going to be the boss fight. Just wanted to make this clear.

Lili? Did you really considered leaving? ;o

WolfOfEve is kinda right about something though, i've felt some tense here lately while we all could get along so well since the beginning. What happened guys? :< if we all just forget about the mistakes the other made then can't we make this a fun place again?

Back