• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pair up thread Original Revived

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Ok whatever.If you have read some of my posts in the other pairup thread, I have said that I would not pair with anyone.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
I don't have any interest in the other thread. And this is just for fun. Please leave if you want to be rude.

Anyways, I've came up with a little list.

Kairi & Shining Arcanine - Smart
22sa & Kima-chan - Nice
Hazuki-san & DragonTrainer - Just good together

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
[propaganda] Wow! No Rules are great, but how this is this going to be out of control?[/propaganda]

Life cannot exist without rules. If theres no rules in life, everyone would be doing worng doings. Thats why theres have to be rules in some things in life. ^^;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Im sorry haruka dont hit me !

Yea , but it says Original on the Title , Thats Sure to Draw People , Look at the post number and how many views its gotton in just a few days...

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
Alright. THere are already rules. Why can't there be something without rules? Personally, I think rules are great, and I never break them. But there's time when people don't need rules.

Years
Haruka said:
[propaganda] Wow! No Rules are great, but how this is this going to be out of control?[/propaganda]

Life cannot exist without rules. If theres no rules in life, everyone would be doing worng doings. Thats why theres have to be rules in some things in life. ^^;
Having no rules wouldn't be that bad... :dead: nm

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
Theres going to be a 70% chance that I will post Sarcasm now..

Well, no rules are great, but isn't PC ready for no rules yet... Hmmmm

One big Step to PC kind... i guess.

BOO ya!

PokeTrainerCarol

Ahhhhh...and here comes PC's little big talker :) j/k!

Well, I think this thread is okay. Too much rules made the old thread boring...and in anyway, there would be a day in which we have no one else to pair up. So starting off blank again sounds neat...c'mon!
This should give PC more activity, fun in the thread...but let's not forget the old one. It's like part of our PC culture IMO LOL

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Lol haruka , I think your thread Has to many strict rules ... but thats why the tag says Strict , but ... this one sounds neater ^_^ ...... PLEASE DONT HIT ME!

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
Well, It used to be strict, but now I am being soft..

Hopefully, it will attract more people.. if not.. I need to ask a s-mod or mod to change it to a cool subject. :P

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
Nah... 3 rules are good enough...

Includes Non Pairing Act and No Same Gender or yourself and yourself pairups.. and a have fun rule... which is meaningless... but have fun!

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
Stop being so competitive. Your just trying to get your topic more popular. Personally, I don't care if yours is more popular then mine. It wouldn't bother me at all. But please don't come in here and start posting SPAM. NOw any more talk about this and I'll contact Steve.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
In a thread that doesn't have anything to do about it.

And no, it isn't a threat. You're breaking a RULE by SPAMming here. Your thread has nothing to do with this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back