• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Years
Get Lunar IPS and make sure you have a winrar archive thingy of the pokemon rom it needs(for this one its fire red) then open lunar ips and click the left button to patch the ips onto the original pokemon rom. Now you're playing a hacked pokemon game. Note,if you want to not ruin any original pokemon games you might be playing then you should only open those games on vba through the winrar, dont extract it.

Ok, I got it working. But when I press start on the title screen, it tells me that "The 1M sub-circuit board is not installed." What do I do now?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
Hey! I LOVE this game! Easily one of my favorite hacks! But I'm just wondering, where can I get Steelix? (If I need to get Onix how do I evolve it into Steelix? If that is the case and I need a metal coat. Where is one?)

Onix will evolve into Steelix at level 42, Onix is on route 40, but you can find both Onix and Steelix in Victory Road. Wow, I didn't realize i put Onix in that late in the game lol

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022
Ok I seem to be having problems actually playing the game. Like when I download it I can't seem to play it. Help?

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2013
I also am having issues with getting the game to work. I have downloaded a firered-rom, and patched it using LunarIPS, but when i try to run the game VBA just goes white and nothing happens. Do you need a spesific rom-version or something?

Years
Ok I seem to be having problems actually playing the game. Like when I download it I can't seem to play it. Help?

I also am having issues with getting the game to work. I have downloaded a firered-rom, and patched it using LunarIPS, but when i try to run the game VBA just goes white and nothing happens. Do you need a spesific rom-version or something?
Both of you need to read the basics of patching ROM so either search this site or Google them

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2018
Hey there! First, I'd just like to say, AWESOME hack. I'm having tons of fun playing it :D

However, I'd just like to report a bug that just made me lose a hell of a lot of data: I'm currently in Ciprus, I have the city's badge and I'm on the third mission (I think... I never went to talk to Giovanni but I found a grunt who started a mission for me). Anyways, when I go in the Pokemon Center and heal my Pokemon, the game's colors reverse and it freezes. Probably my fault for not saving for three hours, but y'know... it was a bummer.

Anyways, I got myself back up to that point, saved before going in, and checked to see if it was still a problem and it was.

If someone's already reported this, my apologies. Just wanted to let you know. But nonetheless, it's a great hack

Years
Hey there! First, I'd just like to say, AWESOME hack. I'm having tons of fun playing it :D

However, I'd just like to report a bug that just made me lose a hell of a lot of data: I'm currently in Ciprus, I have the city's badge and I'm on the third mission (I think... I never went to talk to Giovanni but I found a grunt who started a mission for me). Anyways, when I go in the Pokemon Center and heal my Pokemon, the game's colors reverse and it freezes. Probably my fault for not saving for three hours, but y'know... it was a bummer.

Anyways, I got myself back up to that point, saved before going in, and checked to see if it was still a problem and it was.

If someone's already reported this, my apologies. Just wanted to let you know. But nonetheless, it's a great hack
Probably this might be depending upon your Base ROM because I never encountered that glitch there

openkaart

Chilling like snorlax
Years
I just finished beat the elite 4. Got hm rock smash. Defeated sllew. Lady blocking the entrance to the cave. What to do?
Is there a walktrough or guide on catching the legendaries?

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
You know, I played this hack way before, and yeah, I kinda liked it. But could you please start working on the graphical aspect of the hack? Like, the tiles and sprites. The mapping is well, so I see no need to change that.

As long as this has not been progressed on, I don't think of playing this yet again. I have it now in my phone, though.

openkaart

Chilling like snorlax
Years
Which legendary pokemon are in the omega cave? I already caught a bunch of them but I don't know where to find them all.
Like moltres, mew, and so on

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 10, 2013
Excuse me if this has already been asked, but where can I find/buy Earthquake? I need it for the Flygon I'm currently training ;v;

ShadowCDoom

Arceus
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 16, 2013
Hello, i am new to the PokeFourms, and i really like your hack Sllew, but can you tell me where Mudkip and Tododile is?

Oh, and after Deoxys transports everyone in Spear City, where do i find him?

Um can someone tell me where to get waterfall? I try to go to Crimson City, but the path is blocked by a waterfall, SOMEONE HELP ME OUT HERE!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2015
hi im having a problem with this hack. i went to ciprus town challenged the gym leader couldnt cut it so i went out grinded for a bit tried to heal at ciprus pokemon center and now every time it crashes there. It should also be noted that other pokemon centers do not have this glitch just the ciprus town one.

Edit: i went to a different town healed just fine came back to ciprus tried healing and it worked for me just fine

2nd edit the issue seems to have come back ....

Last edited:
Years
Hello, i am new to the PokeFourms, and i really like your hack Sllew, but can you tell me where Mudkip and Tododile is?

Oh, and after Deoxys transports everyone in Spear City, where do i find him?

Um can someone tell me where to get waterfall? I try to go to Crimson City, but the path is blocked by a waterfall, SOMEONE HELP ME OUT HERE!!!
I found a Mudkip in the route it's always raining ( besides the fire pokemon cave ).

Started playing this hack and holy cow encountered a shiny Lotad xD Great hack so far.

Last edited:
Back