• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Comer's

lhabcuanime

LhabxJhieL
Years
Hii .. I'm Jhiel im new here in pokecommunity .. i hope people here are friendly 'and i want to know how to make my own hack, i dont have any idea for that .. and im playing on my andriod phone .. drastic is the best nds emulator i have .. but its not smooth well .. anyone can help me how can i run my drastic to become smooth ? :3c

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi Jhiel! Welcome aboard <3

To answer your question there, I haven't heard of Drastic to be quite honest. But I'm fairly certain that the peeps over there at the ROM Hacking section will help you out. There's a special Emulation section where you can get any questions answered in case of emulating problems.

As for creating your own ROM hack, you say? Well, you've totally come to the right place! Within the Emulation section, there is a large ROM Hacking forum where you can check out any tools, tutorials, and helpful tips that can guide you to creating a successful hack! I must tell you that making a hack requires some patience, so I hope you have some! I recommend you checking out some of the other hacks that were made recently right here at PC and try them out, and you can also recruit some people to help you on your upcoming project.

Hope that...inspired you a bit to do some hacking. :D Have fun here on PC and don't hesitate to ask any more questions, alright! See ya 'round <3

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
Years
Oh god, NDS emulators...

First off, hello and welcome and as far as I know we won't bite, and second, good freakin' luck with that emulator. I have trouble trying to run DeSmuME on my gaming computer without it nearly overheating >.<

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2013
Hey there, welcome to Pokecommunity in other words, ''Welcome to the world of ROM Hacking''.
^ Just for laugh.

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
Welcome to the Community.
Oh, you wanted to make your own hack?
Great, looks like you've seen the image of hacking Pokemon game!
It's most likely you wanted to put your imagination in the game.
That's why I'm making my own but it's on a VERY slow progress.
I hope you don't ended up like me, but don't look down on me.
Anyways, If you have anymore questions, just ask Our kindest
staffs and moderators with the blue like Cirno.
Haaaaaave Fun.

-InoriYuzuriha

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hi there Jhiel and welcome!

To be quite honest I haven't heard of Drastic before. The only NDS emulator I really know of is Desmune, which I think does the job for me, but I could be wrong on how good it is. I'm not an expert on emulators or ROM hacking myself. I actually never played one. But regardless, like my friend Megan above me said, this is the perfect place to be for ROM Hacking. We have a huge library or hacks already completed or in progress that you can try. And as Megan said, you can get all the help you need on hacking too from tutorials to resources and even building a team.

But besides ROM hacking, you can find a whole lot of things here. What makes this forum great is that you can talk about Pokemon, but also even things not related to Pokemon. For example we have a board for all entertainment including TV shows, movies, music, anime and Japanese culture, and even books. Plus off topic things that we all experience in life. We're friendly place too so you can easily make friends here. So I really hope you can get along well with people here and enjoy your stay. If you ever have any questions or problems, I suggest you to contact a staff member in the bold colors. I'm also more than happy to talk to you so feel free to drop by my profile!

See you later !

lhabcuanime

LhabxJhieL
Years
Thanks to welcome me here in Pcommunity , i love playing pokemon hacks .. i enjoy myself to leveling the pokemon .. i dont like cheats b'cuz its no fun .. anyways .. thanks for giving me a link in tutorials ,maybe i make my own pokemon hack i have many ideas for my hack .i imagine many events .. this is the best ROM hacking Site Ever !!!

Years
The tutorials will definitely help you out. There are many of them and they're all very informative! Our members go through great lengths to make sure they put out the best tutorials, mods, and other resources for you lovely hackers. ♥ Welcome, Jhiel! I can't say I know how to help when it comes to your Drastic emulator issue since I'm not really a hacker nor do I play hacks on my Android, but given how big the Emulation forum is, you'll find lots of help. The ROM Hacking simple questions thread is a nice place to ask smaller questions that don't warrant their own thread, so perhaps you can check that out?

And PokeCommunity is super wonderful with some very amazing people indeed, but we're actually not just a ROM hacking forum. :D We just have a very big Emulation board for the members to explore, baha. We're a big Pokemon fan community so you should definitely consider getting involved in other boards depending on what you're interested in. If you like clubs you can drop by Pokemon Clubs or if you want to discuss the official games, there are places for that as well. All on you!

Enjoy your stay and see you around, yes?

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Welcome is drastic an NDS emulator on your android phone?

please say yes...

well I have no idea how to make something run smoothly on my computer or phone since my computer has always been a beast and my phone I only play my GB emulator

lhabcuanime

LhabxJhieL
Years
Welcome is drastic an NDS emulator on your android phone?

please say yes...

well I have no idea how to make something run smoothly on my computer or phone since my computer has always been a beast and my phone I only play my GB emulator

YES !! Drastic is an NDS emulator on my Android Phone its Gently Smooth on my Huawei u8812d .That's my Phone :3

Back