• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
You can't join now, as we're in the middle of one. You'll have to wait until the next one starts. It looks like this will be around the new year, give or take a week or so.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ugh, it's impossible to get in touch with Dragon Tamer Ed. I'm never on in the morning and he's never on in the evening. And fyi, he also lives half way across the world. To top it off, I don't even know if I can actually connect with people anymore (I haven't battled or traded in over a month).

I'll stay on all day tomorrow, but not until after 10 AM EST.

Last edited:

Faceless*

YES!
Years
  • Age 34
  • ?
  • Seen Jan 17, 2013
Is aragornbird back O_O haven't seen him in a while lol

All battles are to be due by Saturday :P

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years

Oh great, I just found out that my opponent hasn't been on since the 16th. =\

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Okay, Soulinferno hasn't been on since the 5th, and Dragon Tamer Ed hasn't been on since the 16th. Both of their opponents have been on more recently, so I shall grant them each the win.

So, the two battles of Round Four are as follows:

Round Four

aragornbird VS Ichida

Paranoia VS genus

Results should be in by this time next week, though I'll extend the deadline if need be.

Also, aragornbird & Ichida both have a Free Continue left. This will be the last time these will be in effect, so you can take advantage of them if you so choose. ^_^​

Last edited:

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
Ffffffffffffffff*************************************************************************************************************ck.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Wow, I hate that Genus was the only one being extremely cocky through the entire tournament and he has still avoided battling the three best battlers in this tournament:Ichida, Aragorn, and Richard. That really ticks me off, but right now he probably has a much intended sense of hope so that it comes crushing down on him when he battles someone of actual difficulty in the final.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Well, at least the semi-finals have pretty much been decided: both Ichida and aragornbird will be moving on one way or another, so that leaves either Paranoia or Mr. Cocky genus for the last spot.

Ffffffffffffffff*************************************************************************************************************ck.

That was SOO expected. XD

Even if I squeak out a win, he gets a Continue too. <.<;

And if you lose, you still go on. At least you're fighting him now when your continues are still in effect. Next round wouldn't have given you that luxury.

...Of course, because next round's a Round Robin, that means you'll have to battle each other AGAIN right afterwards... You know what, it would probably be best if one of you just used your continue so you're both in the semi-finals, then have your battle.

Wow, I hate that Genus was the only one being extremely cocky through the entire tournament and he has still avoided battling the three best battlers in this tournament:Ichida, Aragorn, and Richard. That really ticks me off, but right now he probably has a much intended sense of hope so that it comes crushing down on him when he battles someone of actual difficulty in the final.

......For everybody's sakes, I think I'm just going to say "no comment" here.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years

1st of all, if this starts a war like the "DQing Cresselia users," I am going to pull all the hairs out of my head. XD

2nd of all, genus will have to fight all three of those people in the Semi-Final, assuming he beats Paranoia. ^_^

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
If we're both just going to Continue anyways, it's not even worth doing this specific battle. Just forward us both into the next round. That'll save some time, and me some sanity.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Okay, I've updated the first page. I figured you'd use the continues, especially after I realized you both had one. XD

You all have quite a few battles now, six each(though Richard & Ichaste have five now, XD). I won't make an official deadline unless we have to wait a substantial amount of time. Now off you go! :D

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
If we don't, then there shall be 3 people to move on to the final.

I think it's better to just pick the top two from a 6-way Round Robin than to pick the top one from a 3-way Round Robin. ^_^

Plus this will be possible:

PA VS PB (PB wins)
PA VS PC (PA wins)
PB VS PC (PC wins)

So, to break the tie, we'll need another 3-way Round Robin. XD

Back