• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lucky Egg Events & Services

pkman

master of masters
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 14, 2013
I think it was a wonder card can you give me ur fc

rotimikid

elite trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 28, 2012
Hey, my friend friend reffered me to your shop Erica for finding your SID. It says you have to pay a pokemon in return for it though. What would you want for it?

Years
im trying to get a turtwig and a chimchar i have 2 lv 1 piplup's with the moves surf waterfall ice beam and hydro pump i breed from my lv60 empoleon my name is Joseph and my friend code is 3825 0612 7390 i have one in the world trade system trying for chimchar but nothing sofar

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2011
Stands for
Gotta Catch Em' All
Okay want to trade that then?
Oh ididnt realize i had two JAHRE events lol Raikou and Latias, okay so thast why you offered 2, ill take both then =)
Deal?
Hey, my friend friend reffered me to your shop Erica for finding your SID. It says you have to pay a pokemon in return for it though. What would you want for it?
Any events or breedable pokemon I dont have please
im trying to get a turtwig and a chimchar i have 2 lv 1 piplup's with the moves surf waterfall ice beam and hydro pump i breed from my lv60 empoleon my name is Joseph and my friend code is 3825 0612 7390 i have one in the world trade system trying for chimchar but nothing sofar
Well do you have anything else? I have a piplup already

Last edited:

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
Years
Thanks alot for the trade. I'm also interested in Mew Manaphy and Deoxies (Trying to fill Pokedex and add to collection). Willing to trade staryu, chingling, stunky, electrike ( it's NN is Shock B**ch...It's too late to change since I got from emerald. X_X ) but if you don't want that I've also got a vulpix.

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2011
Which mew, manaphy and deoxys please?
And cant you change nickname from rater?

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
Years
I thoguht you couldn't change names that were traded? anyway just release her after you've bred lol. JBHF Manaphy DOEL Deoxys 10ANIV Mew

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2011
Alright Final trade:
Kalsard-JBHF Manaphy, DOEL Deoxys, 10 ANIV Mew/Me-Staryu, Chingling, Stunky, Electrike

Back