• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happybox

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
i want to be happy,i don't want to care about sadness and annoying stuff..i don't like to feel angry or annoyed..it consumes me and that makes me feel irritated but then irritation consumes me and makes me feel angry and here i run in circles ....i want to be happy and cheerful..i don't want to wait for something to make me happy..i should make myself happy....you guys don't care and you don't have to read this either but either way i wrote it because i wanted to write it right now,right here ATM.......it makes me feel better!! :33

ohhhh that and i really want a Panda bear :33 <333

tumblr_m5u7qmKi8d1r5ikx8o1_500.jpg

Honest

Hi!
Years
Yesterday was the last day of high school forever for me. And I spent the rest of the day with my friends at a bowling alley, where we surprised one of my friends with a HUGE stuffed animal. Seeing the joy on her face made me really happy =D

The same girl also made cupcakes for me specifically, and that just had me speechless. She's so nice <3

Also! I got fourth place in the actually bowling game. Considering it was my first time and I got two strikes, I feel pretty good about myself. =D

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
I got some test results back today. Damn good.

I managed to get 80/85 on my Religion half-yearly examination. It's an A, but it only puts me at eighth in the grade; I wanted to replicate my topping of the subject last year. Oh well. It was still an uplifting experience!

I bagged a 42/45 result on my History examination, which, while pitting me in equal first with three others for SPECIFICALLY this exam, has secured me the top spot for History in my grade as I topped the last examination I did.

The best part of getting these results back was finding out that I was the only person to score over 50 for my Commerce examination! I managed to achieve a result of 53/55, which was top of the year and has slated me as top of the subject in the grade. Damn sweet.

i hope this post doesn't make me look like a braggart

Years
I got some test results back today. Damn good.

I managed to get 80/85 on my Religion half-yearly examination. It's an A, but it only puts me at eighth in the grade; I wanted to replicate my topping of the subject last year. Oh well. It was still an uplifting experience!

I bagged a 42/45 result on my History examination, which, while pitting me in equal first with three others for SPECIFICALLY this exam, has secured me the top spot for History in my grade as I topped the last examination I did.

The best part of getting these results back was finding out that I was the only person to score over 50 for my Commerce examination! I managed to achieve a result of 53/55, which was top of the year and has slated me as top of the subject in the grade. Damn sweet.

i hope this post doesn't make me look like a braggart

Nature: Quiet

Hmm . . .

-----

Nothing at the moment that's making me feel super happy or anything but I currently don't have a whole lot to complain about, which is a good thing, right :p

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Well.
I ran into a shiny Chikorita today while SRing. Does that count? It admittedly was the only shiny starter I wasn't looking for (I already have a shiny Bayleef), but at least it allowed me to learn how to keep your starter UT, despite having to battle your rival with it.

Years
After working almost every other day for the past two weeks, I've got a 3 day weekend coming up which has got me in a good mood. And what's better is that I don't have anything planned, so I can do basically whatever I feel like. First on that list- sleep!

Oh, and I also found a $20 bill on my way home from work tonight, which put me in an even better mood.

Nakala Pri

The things which make me happy is making people smile. :3 I also like chatting to friends, like my bestie Sky and my new, good friend Nate. ^ ^

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
Waking up to a nice and uplifting message of a friend made me really happy, as usual. On top of that, I also found out I lost a bunch of weight! :3

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
I never got any girl preggers, so I don't have to worry about anyone wishing me a Happy Father's Day today! Thank goodness.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
After a recent update I had to reinstall my whole Linux system. Well, after needing months to build it for the first time, this time it only took some hours. Seems like I have improved a bit ^^

Sirfetch’d

I am making an effort to become active again on PC so that makes me super happy :DDD

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
things was complected and frustrating yesterday but now and today i'm sure it gonna be fine!! i'm so happy now,i feel like a mountain moved out of my head!! staaay strong Magus san!!! :33 <33

Years
Well today was the first time I had to fill up my car's gas tank by myself, since receiving my license back on June 5th.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
today i was telling me bro to take care while walking the street...but sounds like i over said that many time..take care,bro..the cars..walk on the pavement and don't forg....FINE!!! he ended up yelling that....i looked at him with a sad face and said alright just go....he closed the door then after a few seconds he came back and say..sowwy,sis but i'm not a 7 years old...don't be annoyed now!!! and he gave me a quick kiss on ze cheek and ran and said later,he went to play soccer....i pretended i was still sad but i was happy actually :33

Back