• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Disney songs

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I honestly dislike 99% of Disney songs. But Phil Collins and pretty much the entire Tarzan soundtrack are part of the decent 1%. "I Won't Say (I'm in Love)" from Hercules is all right as well. They're all memorable, just not all ones I want to remember haha.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Most of the Mulan Songs, all the Tangled songs (especially I see the Light), Colors of the Wind from Pocahontas and a lot more XD I love Disney songs

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I like the Mulan and Hunchback of Notre Dame soundtracks. Both the songs with lyrics and the background music from those movies are so powerful, and I enjoy listening to them and getting chills down my spine.

There are other Disney songs that I like, but those are mostly covers. For instance, I like "If I Never Knew You" from Pocahontas, but the cover by Hal Ketchum and Shelby Lynne.

Then there's the Tarzan and Brother Bear soundtracks, which are my favorites because Phil Collins is one of my favorite singers/songwriters. So anything that he puts out I enjoy, even if it's Disney.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I absolutely love "I'll make a man out of you" from Mulan. XD

Other than that, "Hakuna Matata" and "The Circle of Life" from Lion King are some of my favourites.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
uh you all have such excellent taste. I love all those plus anything off of Fox and the Hound, A Bug's Life, and Toy Story.

mayuyu

Fairy Queen
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 22, 2014
oh man

Hercules and Mulan are my all time favs, as far as songs go, but the opening song for the Emperor's New Groove is still my favorite for reasons unknown to me.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 18, 2023
I used to work at Disney's California Adventure and saw the World of Color show every night from my cart and I've become sick of a great many Disney songs.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Mulan, Tangled, Lion King, and Aladdin have the best songs.

I'll make a man out of you, lesson number one, when will my life begin, mother knows best, hakuna matata, be prepared, i just can't wait to be king, circle of life, we are one, one of us, he lives in you, arabian nights, prince ali. They're all great, great numbers.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
r u kidding 99% of my music is disney

Reflection from Mulan is probably my all time fav.

No wait, Beauty and the Beast!!

no wait That's How You Know from Enchanted

wait i give up

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
"Be Prepared" is one of my personal favorites. I loved that song to death when I was a kid, and I still do years later. XD

As for others, there are quite a few others that Disney has come out with that I've very much liked. I just can't remember very many of them off the top of my head... >_>

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
Soo much of the Frozen soundtrack that I think it's unhealthy. "Let It Go" is definitely up there, but I gotta say "For the First Time In Forever" or "Do You Want to Build a Snowman?" for sure.

Years
Aladdin, Mulan, and Lion King for me.

"A Whole New World", "I'll Make A Man Out Of You", "Hakuna Matata" and "Circle of Life", in particular. :]

Guest123_x1

There are so many Disney songs that I enjoy, but my real favorite of them all is 'You Can Fly' from Peter Pan. I sure would love to leave my cares behind in today's world! As for least favorite, I can't really say for sure.

Years
Disney music ftw!
The entire Tarzan soundtrack is great. Phil Collins is amazing imo.
The Hercules soundtrack is also pretty good. And the Frozen soundtrack. And Mulan. And Beauty and the Beast.

The only soundtrack I didn't particularly enjoy was Pocahontas. Idk why, it just felt...different for me.

Years
Ah, I could write a mile long list of my favorite Disney songs if I wanted. Almost everything from the mid-90s movies is amazing, with The Lion King's soundtrack being my favorite.

If I had to pick my top 5 Disney songs (in no particular order), I'd go with: Circle of Life, I Just Can't Wait to be King, A Whole New World, Under the Sea, and Part of Your World.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
I think it would just be easier to say most of the songs from the classic movies. xD All of those were just wonderful songs. :3 I still enjoy them.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, Beauty and the Beast...

So many disney songs are on my iTunes. The Hercules songs are incredibly catchy and fun (Zero to Hero) and I love The Lion King songs as well <3

Back