• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Furious Flames - Fire Red Hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Hey I've been playing it awhile and its really great but theres a glitch in Celadeon city where I stood in front of the girl walking around the fountain and "became" the gym leader in front of the department store. I can't escape a 4x4 spot and I can't fly out because I haven't beaten the gym leader yet.

You can use the save game editor I keep posting. Give one of your pokemon the move teleport, save and start. Then, use teleport and you'll be out of the mess. If you have any issues take a look at the mini tutorial I wrote right here (Which happens to contain the download, too) http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=249554

Don't forget to change the "battery save" to Fire red, otherwise it'll give an error upon loading the save. :)

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2014
I downloaded the save game editor but I can't figure out how to use it, can you elaborate on the steps on the other thread?

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I downloaded the save game editor but I can't figure out how to use it, can you elaborate on the steps on the other thread?

Here's the steps to edit your save file:

1. Click on 'Editor de' window, then, battery (sav)

2. Click on Bateria, and change the 'Ediction' to 'RojoFuego' (Fire Red in Spanish)

3. Click on 'Archivo' and search for your save file. (Should be in .sav format)

4. Under 'Equipo Pokemon', double click on one of the Pokemon you want to edit.

5. At the bottom, change one of the moves to Teleport. (If none of your pokemon can learn it, Switch it to a different pokemon that can (like Abra) and give it to him. Don't forget to switch back though.)

6. Click 'Aceptar' at the top. This will confirm the changes.

7. To save the file, click 'Archivo' at the top, and then 'Guardar'

8. Start the Game, and go to the pokemon you gave Teleport to and use it. You should have been warped to the Pokemon Center.

That's all! You can also edit what pokemon you want, what moves you want them to have, and how strong they are. (You can even give any pokemon in your party any stats. (like 900 HP, 900 ATK and so on. However, once you level up or deposit a PKMN with custom stats, it will go back to normal. :/

Hope I helped!

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2014
I understood most of that but I can't find the "Editor de" window. Would it be a problem that I am on a mac?

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I understood most of that but I can't find the "Editor de" window. Would it be a problem that I am on a mac?

It's the third option on the Main Menu of the editor (In the middle). I doubt the OS will have anything to do with it.

Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2013
Noob here

i wanted to try this hack can anyone explain me how to make it work? tks

Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2013
yea thanks figured it out

i couldn't find any sticky about this tho, sry for clogging the thread

thanks!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
For now I'd just wait. I've decided that I'm not going to be releasing Hoenn until it is completely finished. By that I mean challenging Steven in Meteor Falls. It's better when it's released all-together. :)

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
For now I'd just wait. I've decided that I'm not going to be releasing Hoenn until it is completely finished. By that I mean challenging Steven in Meteor Falls. It's better when it's released all-together. :)

So the next release is going to be the final ?

Years
Glad to see you finally posted about the progress. Yay !!!. That would be great if the whole Hoenn is released in a single update. I am with you on this

lowkey1202

Unofficial Game Tester
Years
  • Age 11
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Finally can't wait to see Hoenn done and what all we can do in it :)

blue

gucci
Years
There's been quite a hiatus on this hack over the past few months but me and atif are going to properly start work on finishing Hoenn, there's still a lengthy way to go but the next release will be the final release which will include both Kanto, Sevii Islands and Hoenn.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
There's been quite a hiatus on this hack over the past few months but me and atif are going to properly start work on finishing Hoenn, there's still a lengthy way to go but the next release will be the final release which will include both Kanto, Sevii Islands and Hoenn.

Great !!! This sounds good !!!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Yeah. :D
Also we might be inclusing some special suprises in Hoenn.
*shiny events cough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back