• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG + OCG Fan Club

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Hello, Daydreams. Do you have a deck of your own? :)

And there's also DevPro that is quite similar to Dueling Network. You don't like DN?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Has anyone find a similar site to the Dueling Network so we can sorta fight each other LOL.. so yeah my first post in the club weeeeeeeeeeee~

I just use Duelling Network, it's really easy to arrange to meet people there and once you figure out how to work it it's really user-friendly compared to other sites haha. Are you not a fan? :o Welcome!

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
Unbelievable that I didn't discover this as soon as TTG closed. I suppose, though, that that is excusable with how busy my life has been...

Anyway, application time.

Username: Cirrus
Favourite Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck: No specific favourite deck. I have various pet decks, however...
Favourite card: Evilswarm Ouroboros

Feel free to add me on DN - I'm Cloudmagus there. Currently waiting for this dumb format to finish, but we can play a couple games if you'd like.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Just wait the next BLS & Catastor reprint with the Elemental Dragon tins. It's just gonna be more frustrating by then.

Cirrus

Years
It's not just Incarnate Dragons; it's the Verz / Incarnate Dragon / Prophecy trifecta.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Wonder if Konami will affect Elemental Dragons with the September banlist. If they do, that would be hilarious since the tin will come out a few weeks before the banlist :D

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Wonder if Konami will affect Elemental Dragons with the September banlist. If they do, that would be hilarious since the tin will come out a few weeks before the banlist :D

Doesn't that always happen?

I kinda see them re-banning Black Luster Soldier when the tins come out too. The Dragons are pretty amazing, though I don't see too much influence outside of maybe limiting the big and semi-limiting the small which probably won't do much to them outside of their main deck...I don't see many being ran more than one big and 2 smalls in decks with matching elements.

Oh also my brother and I finished Hazy King deck Tell me whatcha think:

ewnF7gR.png

Monster
  • x3 Hazy Flame Hyppogrif
  • x2 Hazy Flame Sphynx
  • x2 Hazy Flame Manticor
  • x1 Hazy Flame Peryton
  • x3 Fire King Avatar Garunix
  • x2 Fire King High Avatar Garunix
  • x2 Fire King Avatar Kirin
  • x2 Fire King Avatar Barong
  • x2 Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys
  • x2 Goka, the Pyre of Malice
  • x1 Fox Fire
Spell
  • x1 Dark Hole
  • x2 Circle of the Fire Kings
  • x1 Onslaught of the Fire Kings
  • x2 Hazy Pillar
  • x2 Overlay Regen
  • x1 Monster Reborn
  • x1 Card Destruction
Trap
  • x2 Call of the Haunted
  • x2 Hazy Glory
  • x2 Horns of the Phantom Beast
  • x1 Mirror Force
  • x1 Flamvell Counter
Extra Deck
  • Infernal Flame Vixen
  • Hazy Flame Bastiltrice
  • Gem-Knight Pearl
  • Number 39: Utopia
  • Photon Strike Bounzer

Whatcha think so far? One on one it was able to handle going against my Twilight Dragon Deck and my brother's Six Samurai which is an accomplishment. In a triple threat it pretty much dominated with a 2 on one scenario cause both my brother and I had to give up attacking one another just to focus on our friend who was using this deck. It has amazing speed and its easy to get the two-three main cards into the graveyard for their effects to kick in.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Username: Seraphimon-sama
Favourite Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck: Random, but currently Spellcasters.
Favourite card: Dark Magician Girl
Do you have a YouTube Yu-Gi-Oh! channel? No.

Cirrus

Years
For a Haze Beast deck, I recommend you capitalize on the strength of their tutor (Cerberus) to tutor up Hazy Pillar. Fire Avatar cards are quite useful in this aspect, but remember also how powerful Sphynx's effect is: it is possible to build your deck in such a way as to capitalize on Sphynx's effect. You also need to run Gauntlet Shooter, Ptolemys M7, and company - generic good R6 Xyzs.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Don't have much experience with Hazy Flame, can't help you there. Sorry dude :(

I destroyed my Legendary Ocean deck to make place for my Photon Galaxy deck. My Legendary Ocean deck was the first deck I used ever since I came back to Yugioh in 2008, had some good time with it, but I felt like it's time has come :')

I bought 2 Zexal Collection 2013 tin for to get my Gagaga Magician for my Dark Magician deck, and I got a crap ton of Photon & Galaxy cards in it, so I decided what the heck, I'll make a new deck to replace some of my older ones. And I gotta say, in DN it's pretty good. Just gotta have some more cards to make my deck able to compete and the fun shall begin :)

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear god, I still use the Legendary Ocean deck. It's the only deck I have for real. :c I'm trying to turn it into Merlantean, though. But I needs munysss.

And I've been spending quite some time on DN lately. Nothing better to do in my free time, I guess. I made a Dark Magician, Ancient Gear, and Harpie deck in my boredom, wheee. I love the Ancient Gear deck. Busting out Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem with Power Bond, and using Limiter Removal made me feel so food inside. 17600 attack <3

Honest

Hi!
Years
I know. :c

I might just end up not making it, and just buying a Dark World structure deck, or at least two of them rather.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Yea Dark World are still pretty good. And you already have the structure deck that comes with it. Personally, I would go for Merlantean if I got the money. If not, I would go for Dark World.

Virgilin

Salmon Fishing in Vulcan
Years
I would love to join!!

Username: Virgilin
Favourite Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck: Spellcasters
Favourite card: Vengeful Servant, Creature Swap, Cyber Gymnast
Do you have a Youtube Yu-Gi-Oh! channel? No sorry :/
If so, what is it?

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'd love to make a spellcaster deck one day, though. They're so much fun. =D

And why do so many people use Chaos Dragons on DN. -_-

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
it's DN, expect people to run overpowered decks, lol. Spellcaster decks are awesome, I recently just made mines based around Dark Magician and xyz'ing them for Big Eye. It really helps when you got 2 Gagaga Magicians and 3 Dark Magicians :)
It's also a backrow lockdown with Secret Village of Spellcaster and Sorcerer of Dark Magic. With those two on the field, my opponent can't play any spells or traps. By that time I would have a Solidarity out so all my monsters would get a 800 atk bonus :)

Back