• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Posts that count.

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
Years
Straight to the point.
What parts of pokecommunity don't count towards your post count?
or which parts do count towards my PC. which ever is easier to answer.

As in for example. If i post in forum games. My post count won't rise.

after a correct answer is given, happy for this to be locked.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
You are right about posts in Forum Games not going towards you're post count. Pokémon Trivia", "Forum Game," and "Trade Corner" are the only sections where posts don't count toward your post count. Simple as that.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Trade Shops posts don't count, but Trade Corner posts do. Just a clarification.

Years
To be honest, it doesn't matter how high or low one's post count gets IMO, but it's totally your opinion and I'm fine with that. You can still post in TC, PT and FG, but posting elsewhere as well can help get your post count up! Just try not to limit yourself to one or two sections on PC and you'll have more posts that do count! :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
As a quick way to check, every section has an information box at the top once you've entered the section - any section that doesn't offer a post count increase for posting has the phrase 'Posts in this forum do not add to your total post count.' in bold at the top of the section (and often on the main forum index too, bar sub-forums). If you're ever unsure of why your post count isn't increasing, these are the places to check. :)

Back