• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Club Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
I got some interest from the battle server, but I also wanted to ask here. I'm so obsessed that I think they deserve a fan club of their own.

[08:21] =Kyle Larson: would anyone be interested in a pentatonix fan club?

if you guys don't know who pentatonix is, go on youtube and search for them. You will fall in love with their sounds.

OMG YES YES YES YES YES TOTES YES.

+5

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
The last club was really successful and it sucked that it had to die. You can go on ahead and start it up, Nathan, if you like!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Naruto Fan Club --- go join, everyone!

I'm thinking of adding club templates on the Club Guide, so that way when new members want to make a club, they don't have to hesitate (or be intimidated) with the hassle of CSS and such. I'll be doing a couple sometime this week, but if anyone would like to contribute, then go for it! Send your templates via PM and I'll showcase them @ the guide. :)

Salzorrah

Years
Naruto Fan Club --- go join, everyone!

I'm thinking of adding club templates on the Club Guide, so that way when new members want to make a club, they don't have to hesitate (or be intimidated) with the hassle of CSS and such. I'll be doing a couple sometime this week, but if anyone would like to contribute, then go for it! Send your templates via PM and I'll showcase them @ the guide. :)

oooo ill be sure to send some templates over there :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Great idea, Megan; should be very helpful for those who are inexperienced at CSS and whatnot. Love it. :3 Don't really have much things to share, but I'll try to send one or two of them over if I can.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
if you are the last poster of the club, you may bump the club if it has been 2 weeks after the last post.

If not, as long as the club hasn't had a post after 30 days, you can bump it. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Any club that's not on the first page, or on the club directory means that it's dead and it is available for remake. So maybe the club you wanted to post in was dead and it has an opportunity for you or someone to revive it from the dead by making a brand new thread. What club was it, btw?

Salzorrah

Years
wow im so behind of my club duties ;~;

i cringe ;;

maybe first ill try to post here and there and get ahold of the reigns once again before i create new clubs :)

So I guess this can be considered my coming back phase I guess? Haha :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Glad to see you back, Gunner; we've missed you. <3 If you ever fall back on keep your club active, you're always free to assign some co-owners to them, you know? I'd personally be pretty interested in that; would love to land a hand, haha.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^what she said. I've been taking care of your music club mostly, but for the others, I would highly recommend promoting someone to co-owner or you can transfer ownership if you can no longer fulfill your duties. I mean, all up to you. xD

Salzorrah

Years
Yeah, I know keeping my duties in the air like that isnt owner attitude :(

But I'm here and ready to help once more :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Well, it's not all the owner's fault is it? :p Without posting members, it's... Uh, not really possible to have a club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back