• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon:Lab Assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pok?monTrainerKinkoBlast

Pok?mon Tracker Developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 1, 2005
Pok?mon:Lab Assistant

Ok, we start out at assistents at the Oak Pok?mon Resurch Facility, and go from there. Basicly no MAJOR rules, no godmodding(playing others characters/saying all the legendary pok?mon came to me and put themselfs in my pok?balls/saying you can cary 36.9 pok?mon(.9???))or posting stuff that dosent make sence. You can start out with any NON-LEGENDARY pok?mon on the Pok?mon Ru/Sa cart(001.Bulbasaur-300-whatever.The last R/S pokemon)
This is my first R/P here, so lets see how it goes. I'll have to say no more than maby 5-6 players, or they get to confusing, but when the time comes, i'll decide if i should alow more..

Me:
Name: Pok?mon Trainer KinkoBlast
curent job: Oak's pok?mon caretaking assistent/gopher
pokemon: Torchic, Bulbasaur, and an Egg that was givein to me by the day-care people for geting them brocks newest pok?chow recepy. Also has one of Oak's pok?mon sometimes.
Dress: Standerd trainer atire(R/S male) with a headset linked to the PID(see below!)
Personality: a nice guy, unless you make him mad or your on the battlefield. Then he can be ruthless or mean.

Last edited:

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Cool! I'll join!!

Name: Natalie (CALL ME NAT!)
Pokemon: Azuril, Dewgong
Dress: Almost always in a swimming suit, although if you catch me in the nutrition lab, I'll be wearing a white lab coat, black pants, and a pink tank top. (Color of pants and tank subjest to change.)
Personality: A nice girl, very into pokemon, amazing when it comes to water/dragon types. Funny, outgoing, and a hopeless romantic. WARNING: Becomes as unforgiving as ice on the battle field

Woo! This is FUN!!

Pok?monTrainerKinkoBlast

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 1, 2005
Yay !!!:-)!!! I had almost givin up on the idea. :-( I guess I'm not the only oddball around here :-P

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
OOC: Nope!!

IC: Nat was out training. She was trying to calm a Garydos with a toothache. Not an easy job. Azuril and Dewgong watched worridly.

Nat dodged a quick strike by the Garydos, who was usually quite friendly with her. She took the chance and gave Garydos a shot of Pain Killer and yanked a rope. Dewgong swiftly pulled her in.

"Now was that so hard?" she aked the Garydos, the pain killer already beginning to work. It let out a small growl and Nat giggled. "That what you get for sneaking into my Pokeblock case when I'm not looking."

Nat packed up her 1st aid kit and headed back into the lab.

Pok?monTrainerKinkoBlast

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 1, 2005
OOC:I forgot, my charecter likes to be caled K(say it Kay, like the jewlry store)
IC: K was out trying to catch a Pikachu who had almost destroyed Oak's lab. The underbrush in Veridian Forest sure was thick! It's a good thing he was in such good shape, he had been chaseing it all the way from the south coast of Pallet Town! He dodged a patch of brambles before his bike tires were poped by the thorns. he saw a wall up ahead. That was his only chance! As the Pikachu slowly climed the wall, K tossed one of his few Great Balls at it. He watched as it wobbled a bit, then stoped. DU-DU-DU-dudududududududu! Kinko smashed his comuncaters headset into the ground. Why did Oak have to program the main Pok?mon Information Database mainframe to play that dumb song evry time he caught a Pok?mon? Well, no matter. Oak had wanted to study this Pikachu because of his amazeing power, and K always deliverd.

Pok?monTrainerKinkoBlast

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 1, 2005
OOC:Nat, can you try to get back to the lab soon? Others, feal free to join! I decided to remove the limet on posts-per-day, but still try to keep it below 4 or 5!

IC: Professor Oak looked up as K walked into the room with bits of leafs, grass, and twigs in his hair from puting his headset back on after smashing it into the ground. Oak thought about removeing the song, but K looked so funey when he had junk in his hair. K was trying to coax the computer into reading him his e-mail. It was obvious from his read face it wasn't working. K tossed the Great Ball with the Pikachu in it tword Oak. Oak thought for a moment that K was trying to catch him in it!
That thogut disapeared when K snapped, "There's your darn Pikachu! Realy, if you wanted to study a stuped Pikachu with such good powers, why didn't you just call Ash?"
Oak notaced K seemed a little... burned.
"Why, thank you, K. I will have to repay you for the Great Ball. But anyway, the reason is that Ash's Pikachu gained its powers by being trained, while this one bears the marks that show that he just hatched!"
"Dont worry about the Great Ball, you have given me enogh Pok?Ball's over the past month alone to make up for it. But I do sopose your right. I'm sory for being so rash."
"Don't mention it, we all get angry sometimes. Could you go doble check the PID Mainframe now that your back, though? It has been acting strangly resently"
K smiled. He loved computers almost as much as Pok?mon.
"Sure, no problem."
"Oh, and make your self presentable soon to! I have some important friends of mine comeing over, and I want you and a few others to meet them!"
"Ok, Oak!" K gigled at the pun and walked out of the room.(..)

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat popped her head into the lab at that moment. "Hey Professor, I just wanted to let you know that Garydos is doing fine now. Nothing serious, just a toothache from sneaking into my Pokeblock case. I administered a pain killer. "

That's when she noticed K. She smiled and cuffed an unruly strand of black curly hair behind her ear. "Hey K.... whatcha up to?" she said, her saphire blue eyes twinkling.

Pok?monTrainerKinkoBlast

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 1, 2005
OOC:SORRY! Some unexpected stuff came up, but i'm back now.

IC: The computer stoped reading some diagnostics to K throgh his headset. When it finoshed, he walked back into the room, about to say something to Oak, but he then notaced Nat standing near the door.
"Hey Nat! Sorry if I kept you waiting" He caled, trying to get a twig out from behind his ear.
"How's that Garydos? By the way, i saw your pok?block case out by the river between the 'Human acomadations'. It was in awful shape."

"I'm glad you are both here, there is something I need done, and i think it would be best if you worked togeather." said oak suddenly. "I need this prototype pok?ball deliverd to the musium in Pewter City, and a certen valuble artifact about Pok?mon history brought back, but the forest is swarming with Rockets again. If you would rather work on stuff sepratly thogh, I'll understand compleatly"

"I'll work with Nat if it's OK with her," K said with a shrug, "And i did see several rockets trying to sneek around while i was in there to grab the Pikachu."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
"I don't mind working with K!" Nat said calmly. "I haven't seen any Rockets in my secter, Garydos is a pretty good intimidator."

She then turned to Oak and said, "Do you mind if I take a few of the lab Pokemon with me? I've only got my Dewgong and Azuril, who is not nearly old enough to fight."

Pok?monTrainerKinkoBlast

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 1, 2005
"Hmm..." Oak said quietly as he pondered Nats request.
"Well, sure. Some of them neet the exersise anyway!" He said with a chucle as a realy fat Shuckle wanderd past.(OOC:BAD JOKE!)
"Oh, K, Nat, do you mind if the new Pikachu comes with, I want to make sure that he settels in well, and you two are very good at helping tame Pok?mon, esspecialy together. And you know that certian rockest, who i think may be behind this, seem to think Pikachu are very rare."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
"No problem!" Nat said, looking at the baby Pikachu. She took it up in her arms and gave it a swift cuddle, to which it seemed to enjoy. Nat had a knack for calming young Pokemon, she was like a mother. She then gathered Garydos, Altaria, Delcatty, and Flaffy up. (Athough these were the lab's Pokemon, they were hand raised by Nat, and were practically her own.) She loaded up on Pokeballs and 1st aid supplies and told K she was ready to go.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
K wasn't where she expected him to be, so she went outside. Nat then called out Azuril and started to train it. She'd been trying to teack it Bubble for a long time now, but wasn't getting far.... Maybe Azuril was just too young yet....

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
OOC: Not wanting to triple post, but......

IC: Nat watched as Azuril wandered around her legs. Someday, she thought. Someday it will listen to you, understand what you want. You just have to be patient. It will happen

Just then, a small stream of about 5 bubbles shot out of Azuril's mouth. Nat gasped and called out "Bubble!" then laughed and picked Azuril up. She then sat it back down, hoping it would make a connection.

Wanting to be picked up again, Azuril let out a small whine. Nat ignored it. Not liking that, Azuril let more bubbles loose and Nat squealed with happiness. She picked Azuril up and fed it a Blue Pokeblock, jumping up and down crying "Bubble!! Bubble!!"

After this ordeal, she once again set Azuril down. Not waiting for a whine, Nat said "Bubble!" firmly, yet in a motherly voice. Azuril immediatly let a huge stream of bubbles escape from it's mouth. Nat was overjoyed. Finally, Azuril had learned an attack! She was so happy. She picked Azuril up once again and began dancing around. She spun wildly, twirling and leaping, Azuril giggling helplessly.

That's when K walked out......

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2004
I`ll join!

Name:Nick Wheeler
Ocupation in lab:head doctor(for pokemon a course)
pokemon:Vibrava,Altaria,Bagon(dragon trainer)
dress:red shoes, and pants and a black shirt.spiked red hair.
persanality:intelligent, outgoing, should not be messed with. the same goes for all of his pokemon.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nick came out and saw Nat dancing insanely. He opened up his mouth and said-

OOC: Not meaning to power play, but this gets boring when I'm the only one typing...

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2004
"oh... you uhh, finally taught Azuril an attack i see from your wild dancing... good! Coincidentally, I`ll be going with you to pewter to administer a rare anti-toxin for a sick Bulbasaur that contracted an illness from the poison of a Koffing.Nurse Joy neither has any of the anti-toxin, nor knows how to administer it so i have to go. And of course my Altaria and Vibrava are battle ready incase of any team Rocket incursions, but my baby Bagon, like your azuril, is learning its first moves so cannot battle yet.So, when are we leaving?"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
"As soon as K gets here.... I think he's bringing the Pikachu.... or I hope so" she said, still giggly at Azuril learining its first move. She was sooo happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back