• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introducing.... Wobbachu!

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
Wasn't sure where this would go, someone posted it at serebii from the upcoming D/P Episode in teh caption thread...

117823831213.jpg

Thought I would post it here so people could get some laughs =P

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
We've also had a Bulbachu back in the first season, if you want to be technical. Wish I had a picture...

Not sure this goes here, though......

Years
It looks anime related, so it stays here. Don't ask me what we can do with it, though. Remember that scene in "Gotta Dance" where it mimicked all the Rocket Pokemon? Same thing here, I guess.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
Also when Ash, May, Brock Max etc were in the Space center with Tate and Liza and Pikachu imitade Grovyle, Torkoal and the rest of the Pokemon just for Ash, May and Brock to send out there Pokemon

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Man, I love it when Pikachu does Pokemon impersonations! And I think this is the best one Pikachu did, lol. I want to watch that episode now.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
Years
Teeheehee. Me too. I love it when Pikachu does his impressions of the other pokemon. I know recently in a Japanese Pokemon episode in Diamond and Pearl there was this contest for Pokemon Impressions and Ash used Pikachu because he was able to some of the group's pokemon. My have was torcoal and Dawn's Bunery. Teeheehee CUTE!!!!

Back