• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Do you Style Your Hair? Poll

How do you style your hair?

• Natural

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Spiked and Pointy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Curly

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Permed and Flared out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pulled back

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Other Style

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
How do you style your hair? What Styles do you like to style your hair in?

[ Natural and Down, Straight, Non Altered ]

[ Spiked, Pointy, Shooting upward ]

[ Curly with Gel and Hairspray ]

[ Permed or Flared Out ]

[ Pullled back, Ponytail ]

[ Other ]

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I usually keep it natural (curly and soft)

but on days that I feel I have to look special (like this Thursday) I gel it a bit and style it kinda wavy-curly and comb it down...kinda hard to describe...think of the lead singer for Matchbox 20 XD

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
My hair is natrally stright... I don't alter my hair... (like perming it, etc.)

I don't care about my hair that much since I am too busy working on school work and such.

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
I have it shoulder lenght O_o;;

I'll cut it very short *like a boi's* once I can have my own life, cus my mum won't let me.. >__<;; She says I'll look queer O_o;;

But maybe I'll cut it very short, but let some of my hair cover my right eye

())_o)) Umm.. this was a useless attempt in showing yall how I'd like my hair to be like..

*gets stabbed to death by girls*

Durandal.

... (...) ...
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
.............................................................................................................

Last edited:

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
I leave my hair natural, that's the only way it looks good for me.I find it too much work to do all sorts of stuff to it, when I can leave it natural, and it looks good that way

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Lol, Carol. XP

My hair's naturally straight, but kind of curls out at the ends. Normally I just brush it and leave it like that whenever I'm home, or doing something casual. Sometimes I wear it in a ponytail, or maybe pull it back or put in clips. ^_^; Depends on the occasion. My mom LOVES styling it and curling it and stuff, but sometimes she over does it. >.>; I'm growing mine out long, and right now it's past my shoulders.. Maybe I'll get bangs too. (The styled, feathered kind.. maybe. o.o)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I pull it back in a ponytail. =_= I'd love to perm it, or thin it. (my hair's too..."poofy") ;_;

Zento

Mushroom God
Years
I normally keep it down, and it's usually short, so meh... :P

But on days I'm uber bored, I put a headband in (usually my sister's chain one), and have it sticking up from all directions. Sorta like Asuna's hair, 'cept shorter and not in a ponytail. But I don't do that too often. ^^;

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
Years
Mine is not natural anymore, Ive died it blond three times. XD

Anyways, I like it to look wet then dry later one

Brush forward and make it not look straight, simple ^_^

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I cut my hair yesterday. n_n Now it's layered and short. n_n

John Denver

Banned
Years
Usually what I do with my hair is first comb and mouse each individual strand while applying some australian formula lotion to the back. Then I curl with a specifically balanced iron and that takes me about 4 hours. I then run it through a Head Massage Set that cuts it to perfection and then I put it in a pattern of complete perfect circles, that takes me about 6 hours...

:P yeah right...

The hairstyle I have is the hair I wake up with...and usually it's pretty decent :D

BOO ya!

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
It's short, chin-length and straight naturaly. I usually wear pigtails. What I do with them depends on what mood I'm in. Sometimes they're curly, wavy, straight. *shrugs*

If it were longer, Id put it up in round 'dumplings'. n.n() My hair is really hard to deal with at that length since it's so thick.

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
Years
I don't know what style I use, so I will just describe. I put gel, then with my fingers I move it all around then I make it go all forward. :cool:

Back