• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 18, 2011
Heya Guys (:
I have a whole bunch of Zoruas I'm breeding that I can trade, if anyone needs. I can pretty much take anything, as long as I don't have the data for it already; just PM me and ask, and I'll let you know. They're all legit, I'm just breeding them to try and get a shiny. Please, obviously, no hacked. If you want a female, make the trade more bribe-able xD

TL;DR:
WANTED: A bunch of things; ask
OFFERING: A bunch of legit Zoruas.

Name: Saitemi
Code: 3353 - 3411 - 2240

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2011
thunderous

Want: TIMID NATURED thunderous
Offering: adamant natured lvl 100 Scizor, technician ability, w/ 30 att IVs and 25 spd IVs, EV trained

Friend Code= 416937509226

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2011
Hey people im am in need of a Ralts and a Dittto with pokerus. The big thing is i need them to be traded to white. If thats possible could you help me out thanks!

MoonPoke

--Pokemon Strategist--
Years
Want: Zorua (any level)
Offer: Golurk (level 46, male)

Friend code: Signature below.

Ger Japa

Pokémon Master
Years
Any of you out there want to evolve your must-trade-to-evolve pokemon? Cuz i need help to evolve my Gurdurr too we could help each other it's a fair deal. PM me :D

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2011
Wanted: Sawk and Vullaby
Offered: any white version exclusives, such as solosis or throh. If I don't have it, i'll go catch it for you.
PM me

Looking for: sawk, vullaby
Offering: any version white exclusives (solosis, throh etc)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
Hey
I would like the water and fire starter the only pokemon I can offer is the grass starter. pm me please

grodkorv

i like trains..
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2014
i need the ev training items for my white, in return i'll do some ev training for you! :)

VM me!

Years
looking for master ball....offer 5 master balls after i clone it....thanks...

or 6 rare candies...or level up your pokemon until lvl.100....

edit: for pokmeon whit only...thanks....VM..lol..

Phototoxin

Lord of Darkness
Years
I'm looking for a Litwick, any level (although 20 or less would be optimal) to trade to my White.

I have pretty much everything and anything (most TMs/items, i have a shiny eevee) in Pt and Gold. Not much in White at the moment!

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • UAE
  • Seen Oct 3, 2011
offering :

Dusknoir / Lvl.50 Female
shiny: yes
Nature: Impish / Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
EVs: 230 HP / 28 Atk / 252 Def
Moves: Shadow Punch / shadow sneak / Will-0-Wisp / Pain Split

OT: AvZLorD / ID: 61556

requesting : EVd pokes

gen 4 , vm me

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2014
LF: Pokemon Donations (Anything!)

I just got my second badge and see that im in need of some new Pokemon to round out my team.

I will take any Level 5 or Poke Eggs that you have off your hands! I dont care what it is or from what generation. I could really use something Ground/Rock, A grass type, a fire type. Darumaka, Scraggy, Foongus, Bulbasaur are somethings id be interested in using.

Pokemon Black FC: 0604 5540 7006

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2015
I need a Larvesta (Male preferably) Egg with either Bold,Timid, Modest, or neutral nature
i dont have anythin to offer since im only just got my second badge, just hoping someone feels like helping me out :)
i need this between 9:30 am EST-12pm EST today.
please and thank you
PM, or VM me
FC: White: 5329-0336-9878

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 24, 2012
Looking for Deino female.

I can trade Zorua hatched or egg.

Last edited:
Years
Kay so...I was breeding my Serperior this morning to try and hatch a female Snivy. It took several tries, but I managed to do it.

Problem is I have at least six Snivy I want to get rid of! There aren't any conditions on what Pokémon you ought to trade, just have one handy so I can pass on a Snivy.

If anybody's interested, PM me with an FC and we can arrange a time. Mine is 1721 2514 4485.

sudden_hit

The Chikorita lover :]
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Could do with somebody to help me trade a few pokemon from platinum too my soul silver. Will be obliged to give a couple of half decent pokemon to anybody that will help me :)

Cheers.

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
I will trade MULTIPLE Flawless Shiny Pokes with beneficial natures for a Flawless UT Timid non-shiny Male Deino and a Flawless Male UT non-shiny Jolly Axew. PLEASE PM me if you can get those for me LEGIT please. Ill offer a full party of flawless pokes for those two^

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
Years
  • Age 34
  • NY
  • Seen Dec 19, 2019
LF an oshawott and a snivy.

Can offer solosis, petilil, ducklett, deerling, sigilyph, and maractus.

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2011
Hey people im am in need of a Ralts and a Dittto with pokerus. The big thing is i need them to be traded to white. If thats possible could you help me out thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back