• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PinkPirate's Chest of Threasue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkPirate

Skitty's Girls League Owner
Years
Lifes-A-Beach & PinkPirate's Chest of Threasure (IV/EV Checker Shop/ Trade Shop)

PinkPirate's Services:

These are remnants of trades. I am trying to prepare for this trade shop and just wanna clear out some of the extras. Please feel free to browse. While you do so keep in mind that I am after evo stones and heartscales and other hard to find items.

The rules are this: Say the poke(s) you want in your post and Your FC if it is not in your siggy. If You have an item of value of is specifically listed, merely say that is what you are offering. I just want items and more box space. I don't want to negotiate.

I don't know the IVs so please don't ask. Pokes marked with * are shiny. Pokemon marked with a # means a trade is being negotiated.

GAMESTP Raikou *#
GAMESTP Entei *#
Volcarona NN volca
jap Zorua#
Jolteon
Foreign lang. Musharna (Somnivora)#

On top of the itmes listed above I would like Rarebones, rare candy, life orb, and anything that sells for reaaly high in the game.

PARTNERED WITH Lifes-A-Beach

His Services:

Since I have FINALLY to beat my Pokemon White Version, I will be offering an EV/IV Checking Service for ANY Pokemon!
Also, I am Finally Opening the Trade Shop!

If I need to be verified, or if some people want me to be first, then I would please ask a PC Supporter to verify me by checking that we came up with the same IV's / EV's for the Pokemon.

I can also provide:
-Any Items
-Any Medicine
-Any Poke Balls
-Any Berries
-Any Fossils
-Cloning (I will keep a Pokemon with the respective Owner's Permission Only!)
-Leveling
-And plenty more, Just Ask!

So, PM, VM, or Post Below (preferred) if you're interested in any of my services!

Rules
-PC Rules (as seen in the sticky above)
-Rest Will Be Updated Soon!

Last edited:

Lunacy Giat

Archaeologist+Pokemon=Awe some?
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2011
I'm interested in that shiny Stunfisk and that DW Bulbasaur.

I can get you any items that you are in desperate need of. Heart scales, Rare candies, etc.

Lunacy Giat

Archaeologist+Pokemon=Awe some?
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2011
I can do that, are you available now?

Last edited:

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
You know what? I really want all of the jap DW pokes you have + kyurem+ the shiny pokemons (not the game stop) + reshiram +Palkia + phione
I go through my whole game to find all the items I could already so if you name it, I may have it please

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
You know what? I really want all of the jap DW pokes you have + kyurem+ the shiny pokemons (not the game stop) + reshiram +Palkia + phione
I go through my whole game to find all the items I could already so if you name it, I may have it please
Did you miss my post?
......filler

PinkPirate

Skitty's Girls League Owner
Years
I shall adjust the list after these last two trades. You tell me what you have that you are willing to part with and we can make a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back