• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I dunno really. I was kinda crazy for a bit. Thankfully someone posted a thread in CBC which involved thinking to reply to, and as a result, I turned back to normal and now I'm exactly how I was before that post. Dunno how that worked out!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Pretty much! And luckily PC helped with that. :)

...well it's either that or go crazy playing Bejeweled Blitz @ iPhone. So obsessed with that game. XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

They're talking about competitive battling, maybe? (Idk all I saw was CBC which is competitive battling-related)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

They're talking about Nica and how she needs to stay focused on something or else she goes crazy.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
I think forever was high 210590 meh fish balls and noodles? what a newb ive eaten squid balls with fried panda noob.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I think forever was high 210590 meh fish balls and noodles? what a newb ive eaten squid balls with fried panda noob.

I don't believe I was, THOUGH ANYBODY CAN BELIEVE WHATEVER THEY'D LIKE.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

School's not that tough on me :P
Writing about the ancient Greeks and why they're given credit for so much stuff is easy, I did it in class, and the literature essay has been postponed for two weeks.

lloebet

Years
210596 well when your me at school (doing no homework whatsoever-anoying teachers o the brink) and forever x3 :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Here's another of those times where I come by and just post just cause w/o any real intent. I should really start planning my TCTI posts together. But so my post is exciting for everyone, I will give you all descriptions of everything around me!

Right so next to me I have my iPhone, which is playing Not Afraid since idk what song I wanted to listen to so I went w/ that. I also have a window open and I see a clock above. Roseanne won't be on at four. That's very disappointing. I haven't practiced driving today. Also very disappointing. Keldeo is wonderful. Not very disappointing. I look forward to Desperate Housewives, that won't be disappointing. I brought new clothes today, that was very exciting. I listened to Pretending today and yearned for the past. I think about lots of things and yearn for the future. I look for the present. I enjoy the present, yet I don't. I enjoy Christmas.

lloebet

Years
Not afraid (not afraid) to take a stand! (take a stand) ah which desperate housewives!! :D not like i watch it or anything ...>_> FOOTBALL!!!! 210599

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Oh, yes, football. Atlético Madrid is playing UEFA this evening, I should check it, although I don't really have high hopes on the guys XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back