• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GTX Movie Nights

Cid

Years
Don't worry about it, Olli. :)

Although I don't think I'll get to watch any other stream apart from the moved one, since my schedule's not as free as I am during weekends, I'm still okay. There's always next the Movie Nights event, after all.

But it would be nice if you put up another streaming event for all the restrictively GT-5 people, just so they could complete the event.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Thank you AlexOzzyCake, Twiggy, and Olli97 for hosting the Movie Nights. I had a lot of fun watching movies with you guys on PC. :) It was definitely my favorite PCX event.

EvilSkittles

Lord of the kitchen
Years
Thanks everyone for streaming these movies. It was really fun even though I was only able to catch the middle of one.

Years
Thanks for streaming the movies guys. Although I heard of this event on Friday, I was able to watch 2 and a half movies (tha half was Lucario), and it was very fun with the chat. I wish something like this happens again sometime...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Okay guys, to make up for missing yesterday's stream (I thought Olli said he was going to cover it for me but it seems I made a mistake as he was at a birthday party, sorry!), I'll be streaming a few of the movies again throughout the week when I get time so people can catch up on the ones they missed :) They'll have to fit in with my uni schedule so I can't promise there'll be a lot of streams, but they will count for the emblems if that's what you guys are worried about. :)

Just post saying what streams you guys would like to catch up on and I'll post times for them to happen. n.n

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Oh yes! Finally! A chance @ Redemption! LOL ;)

Kidding, of course. Is it possible to show the first four again? Meaning, I already seen Victini/Zekrom on Twiggy's stream.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
First movie had low quality and kept lagging because no mobile quality so I didn't stick around so for me it'd be that !

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I will watch any really. Missed all but 2 anyway so any is fine. Hopefully won't be at work during this one.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Ok so kind of everything needs showing again? xD I'll be busy most of this week and the GTX forum will most likely be gone by then, but I''ll make sure to post movie times in a blog or something and I'll still count it for the emblems, so keep an eye out for them! If Twiggy/Olli want to stream some in the meantime that'd be cool too :D

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I'm completely up for hosting movies, the hard thing is just gonna be placing the times. I can do streams at afternoon/nighttime in weekdays and pretty much all the time in the weekend, although it seems a lot of the people asking are Australians, which doesn't work out that well for my case :/

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I'm completely up for hosting movies, the hard thing is just gonna be placing the times. I can do streams at afternoon/nighttime in weekdays and pretty much all the time in the weekend, although it seems a lot of the people asking are Australians, which doesn't work out that well for my case :/
Being from America, I can do whenever because I have a able of staying up too late recently x) What's the decision on how the plan will work thus far?

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Sounds good to me anyway... My one question is... will it still be on the same livestream? As in, same URL?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Sounds good to me anyway... My one question is... will it still be on the same livestream? As in, same URL?

It will. :)

At the moment my uni schedule is looking free on Monday afternoon, Wednesday and Friday, so (unless this changes with module additions) expect streams on these days! I'll post a blog entry before streams with as much notice as possible (unfortunately this may only be an hour or so if I'm low on time) so look out for them. As for what movie will be shown, it'll be whatever the most people that show up ask for. I'll try and do this quite a few times over the next couple weeks so hopefully no-one will miss out :)

Back