• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Leafeon Princess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakala Pri

This celebration thread is to my friend, Galoria! :D Happy Birthday on turning twenty one, God knows I couldn't do it. xD Well, have an awesome time and an awesome life while we PC freaks wallow around, haha. Just kidding, we're awesome! >:D

leafeon_pokemon_kawaii_by_biyomoncuty-d4h75k3.png

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Years
Happy birthday Galoria!! :D I really miss you lots so I wish you'd come online here more. You're a sweetheart and one of my favorite people on the forum. Have an amazing day today, okay?!

Silais

That useless reptile
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
Happy birthday :). Twenty-one is an awesome age!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Happy birthday Galoria!! :D I really miss you lots so I wish you'd come online here more. You're a sweetheart and one of my favorite people on the forum. Have an amazing day today, okay?!
This x1000! I've always adored your posts and messages since you're simply a lovely woman with a lot to offer, but it's saddening that you don't seem to be around much any more :( Happy birthday though, I hope you had an amazing time and hopefully you'll be back here soon :)

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Oooo.
I'm so sorry for the late responding, I'm so glad to see all of these messages '^'

Thank you guys, it is so cute <3 T-T

What a wonderful Leafeon picture you have there! I never saw it before.

Thanks thankiiies~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back